What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Player Votes v. Tigers

The team:

1. Clinton Schifcofske (C)
2. Adrian Purtell
3. Phil Graham
4. Adam Mogg
5. Marshall Chalk
6. Jason Smith
9. Lincoln Withers
8. Dane Tilse
14. Simon Woolford
10. Troy Thompson
11. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
12. Jason Croker
13. Alan Tongue

INTERCHANGE
7. Todd Carney
15. Kris Kahler
16. Michael Hodgson
17. Michael Weyman

3 points - Schif. He does it again. Not just with the boot but he made some great runs.
1 point - Carney. Looked very dangerous and had a great kicking game. Can't for the life of me figure why he was benched in the second half.
1 point - Kahler. Our best forward IMO.
1 point - Croker. Awesome in defence.

Honorable mentions to Smith who set up some good plays, although his kicking game was average again. Dunno why Weyman wasn't used more, he played well in the first half.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
3 - schif: i still hate this is his final year in green..and performances like this will make him leaving harder then ever.

2 - Toots: just awesome in defense and attack.

1 - Smith: terrible kicking game but did enough to lead the team with some good tackles..also sent it wide quite abit.

basically everyone played well imo..even Kahler.

Roy Rover

Juniors
3 Shif - for the high the five and the 'wooooo!' he gave me on his way up the tunnel
2 Weyman (get outta my) - for firing up the team when he came on in the 20th minute.
1 Smity - forget about the kicj out on the full. The hit on Prince was priceless.

hrundi99

First Grade
3 - Croker... I'd happily give him 6 points if I could. He had his heart on his sleeve today.

2 - Schif
1 -Kahler

Paullyboy

Coach
3 - Schif. Absolutely brilliant in broken play today, was one of his best running games in a LONG time. It was so bittersweet seeing him at his most dangerous knowing his days here are almost over.

2 - Smith. I really dont rate his kicking game at all, but he set up the Carney try and from memory he set up one of the others. Also smashing the buggery out of Prince went down well.

1 - Croker. So hard not to give this to Kahler, but Croker gets it because his running was a little bit more effective. Brilliant performance from a brilliant Raider.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
3 - Shif - I`m buying season tickets for the Reds next year
2 - Carney - Played a very solid game. We looked much better when he was on the field.
1 - Weyman - Where was the go-forward when he was off??

Oh, and hi Ross.

dubby

Bench
3. Shif...a great captains knock
2. Croker....best game in a kong time
1. Smith.....woeful kicking but set up plenty of runners

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
3 Shif
2 Carney
1 Chalk

Honourable mention to former Raider Todd Payten, a couple of key plays for the Raiders in the game.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Geez was proud of Kahler, maybe his stint on the sidelines did him some good. If he can keep it up, I'm more than happy for him to stay. Get rid of Thierry Martin though.

Latest posts