What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 v Cowboys

Izz

Bench
I liked a lot of what Johnson did. A couple of his last tackle options didn't work, but i liked that he played what was in front of him, rather than putting in a kick because that's the thing he's supposed to do.

hitman82

Bench
Funny, so we actually got more metres per carry than the Cowboys did...
Pity we couldn't tackle, score tries or hold the ball eh.

ozbash

Referee
I liked a lot of what Johnson did. A couple of his last tackle options didn't work, but i liked that he played what was in front of him, rather than putting in a kick because that's the thing he's supposed to do.

Shaun is his own harshest critic, he was absolutely filthy with himself after the Tigers game.

He has done very well so far this year, missed about 8 rounds with a serious back injury, played a couple for Hibicus Coast, a couple for the Vulcans and straight into it. The back injury could easily have been career ending.

Cut the young fella some slack, he's shown more skill/creativity/passion in 3 games than Busta has in the last year and a half.

Like it or not, he is our future and as far as I,m concerned, it looks rosy. :cool:

Izz

Bench
Shaun is his own harshest critic, he was absolutely filthy with himself after the Tigers game.

He has done very well so far this year, missed about 8 rounds with a serious back injury, played a couple for Hibicus Coast, a couple for the Vulcans and straight into it. The back injury could easily have been career ending.

Cut the young fella some slack, he's shown more skill/creativity/passion in 3 games than Busta has in the last year and a half.

Like it or not, he is our future and as far as I,m concerned, it looks rosy. :cool:
I don't disagree at all. That creativity is awesome.

Meth

Staff member
Shaun's creativity/ability is not being questioned by anybody

Rich102

Staff member
OK. This week:

Johnson 30
Mateo 27
Mannering 20
Taylor 18
Packer 9
Locke 2