What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Cowboys

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3- Curran
2- Walker
1- SJ

We are still hellishly sloppy, I don't see us being a top 4-6 team playing the error-ridden stuff we are. But having said that, it's round 7. We still have a lot of time to gel and improve, and 5-2 is a great place to do that from.

Leber

Bench
3 - CNK: absolute machine.
2 - Walker: pleasantly surprised by him at 6.
1 - SJ: clutch.

ozenzud

Juniors
I reckon walker has been the single biggest difference this year. Adds so much in every game. That and the backs being able to defend

Those errors tonight were just unbelievable. Schoolboy stuff really. No doubt the timing is off with a number of changes in key positions but at least boys did rip in and defend errors. The amount of set restarts are ridiculous and mostly just silly little leg pulls or blatant 2nd efforts on the ground. In saying that though the boys kept turning up and when it does click it is going to be very exciting

Felt a lot came from poor dummy half service. But was good to see defensive effort.

Reactions: Hov

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Anyone else think we looked better with Sironen at 9? Not sure if Freddie is up to it tbh.

3. AFB
2. Walker
1. Curran

I'm loving the next man up mantra though this year.

Blair

Coach
3. Charnze - yeah, over Walsh all day for me. I want that toughness at the back.

2. Johnson - I can't imagine a Warriors side without him at the moment! That's saying something considering my view at season's start.

1. Walker - go, go, go! Good signing.

HM goes to our owner. He seems to be keeping out of the picture, where he belongs.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
HM goes to our owner. He seems to be keeping out of the picture, where he belongs.
He did actually make some public comment about not being in favour of a second NZ side in the NRL, but of course hed say that if you asked him and I suspect it was a journalist that went looking for his opinion. And I didn't necessarily disagree with most of what he said either.

03 - CNK
02 - Walker
01 - SJ

HM - Adam Pompey. For all the shit he's been copping the past 2 seasons I feel he's hitting his best form.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Dylan Walker

Walker 44
Johnson 22
Fonua-Blake 18

Curran 16
Nicoll-Klokstad 12
Harris 1
Pompey 1

19 voted