What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Donks

MilkShark

First Grade
Stand in centre
Plays 80 mins
1 try
Set another up
Runs for over 200m
83 post contact metres
1 line break
3 tackle breaks

he did pretty damn well covering a position. I think the coach might say he played well

he was the best player on the field

but he let in 2 try’s, only 1 i’d actually pin on him.

if he was playing backrow and let in 2 try’s, then you could call me a hypocrite.

haha ease up turbo. Just calling it how I see it. Duges, I've never had a drama with his goal line defense ever.

Will Bubba Kennedy should get some raps as well. a few weeks in a row his chiming in passes have led to tries. He's got great vision inside the opp's 20
Haha I only used Duges as an example because you used Goodwin. You used the worst and I used the best.

As for Bubba, he's been great. He still has the one bugger up a game, last week the dropped ball that let the Dragons back in, last night h his dropped ball didn't hinder us too much. I've got a lot of time for him.

Stand in centre
Plays 80 mins
1 try
Set another up
Runs for over 200m
83 post contact metres
1 line break
3 tackle breaks

he did pretty damn well covering a position. I think the coach might say he played well

he was the best player on the field

but he let in 2 try’s, only 1 i’d actually pin on him.

if he was playing backrow and let in 2 try’s, then you could call me a hypocrite.
I wasn't calling you a hypocrite, I knew you were taking it personally. I was saying that some players get away with things that some others don't.
You said you got what I was saying.
He had a great game, but Wado was the best.

MilkShark

First Grade
I wasn't calling you a hypocrite, I knew you were taking it personally. I was saying that some players get away with things that some others don't.
You said you got what I was saying.
He had a great game, but Wado was the best.
All good mate

My problem with the comparison is talakai played that well out of position. If chad were playing in the forwards and played out of his skin but had some errors in his game, personally, I’d not say a thing and just be happy he managed to do what he did in a foreign position

I do understand you’re getting at though :thumbsup_tone1:

MilkShark

First Grade
Yeah. I watched it again this morning, my opinion was that it was, but I definitely thought Milfords was as well, there were probably more too
Mmm I’ve watched it multiple times last and again just now, at worst it is line ball

I went through the kayo replays of the try’s and couldn’t see anything from Milford. Maybe I missed it

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
And if Duges let them in would he be getting all the praise? The point was about hypocrisy not the actual game.

Firstly, I get what you’re saying ;)

but I’ll bite, I reckon most centres don’t stop that first try Staggs scored. There was no stopping that because with all the momentum and the strength of staggs I think most would be able to forgive even duges for letting that one in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: the second one, well he was caught out sliding on the try line which is a big no no that close to the line. That’s just inexperience and it not being his normal position.

3 rudolf
2 Talakai
1 Johnson/Brailey/woods/katoa/graham

MilkShark

First Grade
Ronaldo doesn’t get a point because he went for the sexy try. If he steps back in he scores untouched and we probably go on with it from there in a big way. Besides that he was very solid
Yep just needed to be safe and step back in

Last edited:
Mmm I’ve watched it multiple times last and again just now, at worst it is line ball

I went through the kayo replays of the try’s and couldn’t see anything from Milford. Maybe I missed it
Milfs was actually in a lead up to a try, my bad.
I still think Talaks was forward but it was no where near the worst one out there.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ronaldo doesn’t get a point because he went for the sexy try. If he steps back in he scores untouched and we probably go on with it from there in a big way. Besides that he was very solid

Ronnie cannot do sexy. Leave it to BSK

BTW I can't work out whether BSK's sliding try was intentional or not.

Frenzy.

Immortal
There’s a helluva lot of 3 points going to a fella who had a couple of tries go through him.
Just imagine the outrage if those tries had gone through certain other players who weren’t there tonight

I agree. I couldn't give him any points. As usual people only see who wuns weally fast, who scores tries, who is popular and then follow the vox populi.

"Meek and obedient you follow the leader" - Pink Floyd, Animals 1977, Sheep

Frenzy.

Immortal
He might have let in a try but scored one himself.
Was his tackle on staggs that seen Ronnie score.
He was instrumental in Tracey try.

FFS Stakey can you please stopped doing that. SAW is the word

That is worse than he's vs his