What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

morningstar

Juniors
3. RTS
2. Maumalo
1. Jazzy Doo

Beale had his best game as a Warrior.

Kata scored two tries and beat Fus to worst Warrior on the park for me, which takes a special kind of derp.

Apart from the obligatory selfish dummy half run on 5th tackle and forward pass to Ken in the first half, 5 mins in the 2nd half when we were 18-12 up typifed him as a player and how little he has developed since coming into first grade.

1) Knocks on on the 4th tackle on our only repeat set.
2) needlessly rushed out on the 4th tackle while we were defending on our line and gets called offside,
3) next set gets absolutely schooled by Aitken and Ken saves a certain try to Nightingale by knocking the ball down.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. RTS
2 Luke
1 Beale

Lisone is dumb and unfit. But mainly just dumb.

100% agreed. He's the only remaining player from the Stupid Six incident, and there shouldn't be any. He looks like he's carrying many more kgs than he should be. I don't rate him as a player at all.

Blair

Coach
3. Sheck
2. Luke
1. Beale

Having just watched the replay I was first concerned that all our tries came when playing against 12 men.

However, that defensive second-half was worth it. It's what I wanted to see the most, some grit and pride in the jersey.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Roger Tuivasa Sheck

RTS 55
Luke 29
Tevaga 12

Maumalo 10
Beale 6
Blair 6
Papali'i 4
Mannering 3
Pulu 1