What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Eels

I think the guys who copped criticism last week for various reasons, Woods, Tolman, Toby, BHU, were all very much improved in the areas they showed weakness individually. Well done to all
Moyza and Chad were great in defence but as soon as Bubba went off they both lost their way a bit as Kennedy has now become our point of attack for any raids, goes to show how much he is needed in this side.
I was very impressed with Teig Wilton. The lad showed he is a bonafied first grader now.
I can't give out 3,2,1's.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
I agree with all the above. Think our best have been evaluated pretty much spot on.

A couple of drop outs of ours landed at nathan brown who chatged it back psycho.
Tolman sprinted out to meet him a couple of times and then Chad met him once as point defence.
Funny thing was l then started to watch woods who purposely ran up half pace to make sure he wasnt part of that collision.

Only seen highlights (gig last night) so can't really say. I will say it's a positive to see Moyza feature in a few lists, good for him. Pretty f**kn impressed with everyone, what an incredible effort. Our form/effort deserved better than last two weeks' results. Tough losses. Big ups to coaches & squad for turning around that defence.

Our middles seemed to be, well, bang in the middle of it. Likewise Moyza & Chad, especially defence-wise. But from what I could make out (and some of what I've read on here) we're still shooting ourselves in the foot with poor discipline, errors & game management/kicking. We allowed Eels pressure to be just relentless.

Latest posts