What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Tigers

Special K

Coach
With Hazletons size defence will always be the concern. I think BHU is a chance for next weekend which would be ideal.

3 - Brailey
2 - Katoa
1 - Sifa

Frailty

First Grade
3. Brailey
2. McInnes
1. Katoa

HMs: Talakai, Colquhoun (really liked his 13 minute stint).

Overall ok with the performances - Hynes looked very loose, but still managed the game for the most part and was effective. Moylan didn't really offer anything, but at least he wasn't a swiss cheese in defence. Ramien and Ronaldo continue to be rocks and diamonds.

3. Brailey
2. Sifa
1. Will.

I also loved Jesse's 13 minute stint. He's appreciating getting back into first grade.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m not one for this…
3 - Sifa - how this unit couldn’t get a run for Origin is beyond me
2- Brailey - not a fan normally, but go for it like that and I soon will be.
1 - Jesse C - I would like to give him and I’m totally biased but great work young fella. More time for him next time coach

carinashark

First Grade
3. Brailey
2. Sifa
1. Will.
Jesse looked good while on. We are going to need him in the future.

imasharkie

Coach
Blake
Talakai
Nicho/ Kennedy

How does Williams get in the 17 in front of Jesse C. Also I thought Toby had a solid game.
I don't think we can have two small forwards ( Williams & McInnes) in the 17 we seem to have a smaller pack than all other teams.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hard to judge this one…

3 - BB
2 - McInnes
1 - Talakai

HM - Katoa, Williams, Kennedy

Mulitalo was poor again. Ditto Ramien. Hynes good and bad. Ditto Hazelton…

A try, 2 line break assists, 2 try assists, 147 metres run (55 PCM), PTB 3.53 seconds, 10 tackles, 2 tackle breaks

vs

1 missed tackle, 1 error and 1 penalty.

He can stay that poor and I'll be happy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Blake
Talakai
Nicho/ Kennedy

How does Williams get in the 17 in front of Jesse C. Also I thought Toby had a solid game.
I don't think we can have two small forwards ( Williams & McInnes) in the 17 we seem to have a smaller pack than all other teams.
Because he is better than Jesse C. Because he is NRL ready. Because he's been arguably been the best forward for weeks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hazelton missed a crucial tackle to allow a try - the second try, I believe…

He looks good running the ball, but has some defensive issues.

Hazo is lacking defensively IMO, I said so last week before this game. He has the turning circle of a B Double and the lateral movement of a locomotive. He's pretty much a one trick pony at this stage. Good straight runner. He has so much work to do. BHU has similar problems and so does Hunt.

It's amazing that the Sharks concede less tries through the guts than any other team apart from the Broncos who we are equal least with.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Also last week with Sloans runaway try, even though that was a combo of errors from a few players. We really need Hunt or BHU back in a hurry. Warriors game will test us.

Yes. He actually had first shot at Sloan. Then Williams.

Latest posts