What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Tigers

Agree. Kaufusi really flies under the radar. Got more minutes out in this one as well.
I've thought he was a bit ploddy on a few occasions but he was really steaming into them. I don't get to many games these days but was at this one the other night and he's also a lot bigger, as in through the chest and shoulders than I thought he was too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've thought he was a bit ploddy on a few occasions but he was really steaming into them. I don't get to many games these days but was at this one the other night and he's also a lot bigger, as in through the chest and shoulders than I thought he was too.

He was ploddy.

I think people underestimate Fitz and the coaching team. No way this team fades in the back end like last year. There were clear signs that concentration and endurance had increased in the Tigers game. 8 games left, no more bye interruptions should see them peak at around 24-25.

bluefox68

Staff member
A try, 2 line break assists, 2 try assists, 147 metres run (55 PCM), PTB 3.53 seconds, 10 tackles, 2 tackle breaks

vs

1 missed tackle, 1 error and 1 penalty.

He can stay that poor and I'll be happy.
Point taken…

Latest posts