What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

Frailty

First Grade
3 - Gallen
2 - Snowden
1 - Morris

Great game, could not really fault a player.

Ricky tried something new this week according to Gallen - they had the day off before the game.

So what changed? We were clinical rather than boring.

We dominated the field position, and gave away only few penalties. Once we got ourselves against a tired Knights, a free flowing play came back. We showed discipline before playing to our natural game. A great win and return to what the Sharks are about.

Will be a tough one next week.

millersnose

Post Whore
christ

i even saw guys following offloaders on hitups

3 snowden
2 gallen
1 morris

Last edited:

newysharksfan

Juniors
3. Gal
2. Snow
1. Morris

We played with flair and attack we havnt seen in a long time.
The old "spine" 1,6,7 and 9 were awsome
Our forwards were outstanding.
Speed on the wings.
And the Fox comentaters still say we won ugly.
What a load of BS

Frailty

First Grade
3. Gal
2. Snow
1. Morris

We played with flair and attack we havnt seen in a long time.
The old "spine" 1,6,7 and 9 were awsome
Our forwards were outstanding.
Speed on the wings.
And the Fox comentaters still say we won ugly.
What a load of BS

That's based on where we are on the ladder - and the amount of dropped ball we still had.

Tonight's win was 'clinical' unlike the ugly we have been playing.

3 Snowden
2 Gallen
1 Gordon/Collis

Not hard to see the difference between a proper centre and someone who just makes up the numbers.

We dominated the field position, and gave away only few penalties.

Finally we weren't penalised out of the game you mean. Does wonders for your ability to compete in the contest!

Dommie

Juniors
3 Collis - safe in defence
2 Snowden - tough
1 Morris - he has a f**king go and I have always rated him

I haven't posted for a long time due to all the negativity in this forum - I will always be a fan and always support the sharks. I am a die hard not a bagger....enjoy the win and stuff the negatives this week...and yes I have had a few beers........

Sage

Juniors
3 Collis - safe in defence
2 Snowden - tough
1 Morris - he has a f**king go and I have always rated him

I haven't posted for a long time due to all the negativity in this forum - I will always be a fan and always support the sharks. I am a die hard not a bagger....enjoy the win and stuff the negatives this week...and yes I have had a few beers........

Nice one Dommie!

Collis just looked like he knows his stuff.

Inferno

Coach
Unless we all of a sudden start turning it on like the Pennies or Tigers at their peak, shaking the "playing ugly" tag is going to very hard to do.

The Popper

Bench
3 - Snowden
2 - Gallen
1 - Morris
It was great to see the effort from the bench players too - Harlen, Wright, Vave & Aiton. I trust we've finally found the right mix.

DJDL

First Grade
Dunno Pop, but I don't think we're far off it.
AK has to come back in at some point and I still think Pom looks more dangerous than Tautai.

I think the cake tin is being greased in preparation for the cake mix to be poured in though :D

Windy70

Juniors
3. Gal Totally Dominant A few mistakes but hell with that work rate?)
2. Douglas see above
1. Snowden,Barret, Morris.

Was a great game, we showed some real spark and even a bit of speed.

Good to walk away from a game smiling again. Keep it up boys.

Frailty

First Grade
3 - Snowden
2 - Gallen
1 - Morris
It was great to see the effort from the bench players too - Harlen, Wright, Vave & Aiton. I trust we've finally found the right mix.

Of course Aiton was out, and Flanagan was in.

To be honest, I loved our bench tonight. Was worried when Dougy and Snowman came off, and then Morris, but the intensity certainly didn't drop.

Now the task is to do the same this week against the Dragons - a very hard and clinical team themselves. We will need to work our defence early and earn some dominant field position to control the game. If we let the dragons control it, we are in trouble.

But it will be a great contest - what the local derbies are supposed to be all about!

Latest posts