What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

blain

Juniors
3 Brown
2 Maloney
1 hmmm... Manu!!

I thought manu was a bit quiet, not suprised because hes coming back from injury, but 2 tries, cant not give him any points. I saw Tai about twice, Brown was great, really looked good at second row with a bit of room.

MKEB...

Staff member
3. John
2. Moon
1. Latimore

Close mentions- Maloney, matulino and packer

3 Moon had a blinder great defence
2 Maloney good all round game and his conversion kicking is great
1 Brown

Also Manu, John, Mannering all had good games i hate henderson but i have to say he really busted a gut for us today as well

Meth

Staff member
Tough to pick this week.

3- Moon. Very and pleasantly surprised by his performance
2- Maloney
1- Brown- good way to bounce back from a poor game last week

Vatuvei played well, despite not looking 100%

Another good game from John

Packer and Latimore were both strong- that was definitely a big step up from Latimore

I'm again bemused at Cleary's use of Heremaia and Henderson

Meth

Staff member
I thought Henderson was his usual self. There's no doubt that he always gives his all but sometimes that's part of the problem

ozreece77

Juniors
Packer 3

15 hitups and 31 tackles following his workload from last week was good to see. Getting some consistency now that we need from a starting prop

Latimore 2

Backed up Packer well, supplied a great offload in the first half that lead to a try and scored his first ever try himself.

Maloney 1
Knocked over all his kicks, especially the penalty which gave the buffer.

Couldnt pick Moon, yes his hail mary passes came off this week but could easily have turned to custard for him too. Never looks when he throws those passes. Just a fluke artist.

Meth

Staff member
Couldnt pick Moon, yes his hail mary passes came off this week but could easily have turned to custard for him too. Never looks when he throws those passes. Just a fluke artist.

Bit hard on him- I thought all of his passes today were well measured

Rovelli

Bench
3. Moon - one of his best performances all season; he's a bit of an enigma, oh how we would love to see such performances week-in, week-out

2. Brown - looked likely all game, after a disappointing game in the centres last week

1. Vatuvei - not at 100%, still a constant threat despite McManus defending him pretty well

3 - The Moonman - Best game of the season some ppl say? I think this was his best game since signing with us - The extra mile he would go to make sure the right person was available to collect his passes, his go forward and his attitude shined through. Excellent effort

2 - Brownie - Jeez I like this guy more and more each week. No nonsense go forward and hole running was spot on. I would like to see a him cement a 2nd row or Centre spot (Please take ROPOS spot) He just offers more and has better D than ROPO .....My dream backline from this game performance would be

1. Lance Hohaia - His best position that suits his running game
2. Kevin Locke - Will be FB sooner or later - Wade his time on the wing
3. Joel Moon - Good go forward, kicking game and massive D
4. Louis Brown - Strong, Go forward and support play. Mint D too
5. Manu Vatuvei - The beast his our STAR (Price can suck eggs)

1 - Issac John - Best game for us since debuting last year - Busy player and involves himself in everything he can grasp

Honourble mentions : Packer, Latimore, Mannering (try saver was mint)

Meth

Staff member
2 - Brownie - Jeez I like this guy more and more each week. No nonsense go forward and hole running was spot on. I would like to see a him cement a 2nd row or Centre spot (Please take ROPOS spot) He just offers more and has better D than ROPO

I thought Ropati was strong again yesterday, and his defense has improved considerably this season