What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

3 - Manu - 3 tries, and a try saver, running close to 100%
2 - Hendo - Added spark and nice gruber for Tupou try, (should of been 3 points for hair do alone!)
1 - Lillyman - Good meters, and footwork!!!

Ref could of put his whistle in his pocket!
Warned Knights re penalties and would sit someone down! 4 penalties later no one sitting down!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
3 - Vatuvei: Hat-trick hero and did plenty of work. The Beast is off the leash!
2 - Henderson: Big work-rate & some clever plays.
1 - Hohaia: Was heavily involved in today's game and had some nice touches.

MKEB...

Staff member
3 - Manu - 3 tries, and a try saver, running close to 100%
2 - Hendo - Added spark and nice gruber for Tupou try, (should of been 3 points for hair do alone!)
1 - Lillyman - Good meters, and footwork!!!

Ref could of put his whistle in his pocket!
Warned Knights re penalties and would sit someone down! 4 penalties later no one sitting down!

+1

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3 - Vatuvei: Hat-trick hero and did plenty of work. The Beast is off the leash!
2 - Henderson: Big work-rate & some clever plays.
1 - Hohaia: Was heavily involved in today's game and had some nice touches.

Agree with this. Don't know whether it was that Lance has been tired previously, but especially in the 2nd half he injected himself and wanted to get the ball in his hands. Hopefully sign of things to come.

Hendo has been outstanding of late, loving his tenacity - especially on D. The haircut, not so much. I pity the fool who is white, yet apes Mr T's haircut..

And Manu. Forget the three tries, forget the whatever amount of carries he has...the moment that made me smile the most was when Dureau put up a spiralling bomb that hung up forever, blew all over the shop in the breeze - and Manu swallowed it without a care. You can't believe how far this guy has come, it's a tribute to his courage and hard work, along with Ivan's faith. Brilliant.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, I've been looking out for that too. Hope he is alright.

It does pose an interesting dilemma, if Hendo is out. Who gets a go at reserve Hooker? Does Mara get a shot?

But something I would love to see is Seluini getting a run off the bench. He is a Rocket-Buster!!!

Meth

Staff member
Maybe Ropati goes to fullback and Hohaia to the bench?

Moon has played two solid games in a row