What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Manly

hitro

Juniors
3 AFB
Minus 3 Johnson,Jazz
Minus 3,000 Blocker, so so so punishing
Ok finals are def out of the question might as well play only guys who are going be there next year and experiment/build experience next week
No SJ, Jazz, AFB, it's not going to happen but that's my thoughts

Blair

Coach
3. Addin
2. Lussick
1. Charnze

Big Addin is confusing. Is it the case whereby the poison in the club gets to thrive? While others feel demoralised?

'What kind of god creates a world where monsters thrive?' A quote from history.

Or, 'What kind of club creates an environment...'

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
3. Addin
2. Lussick
1. Charnze

Big Addin is confusing. Is it the case whereby the poison in the club gets to thrive? While others feel demoralised?

'What kind of god creates a world where monsters thrive?' A quote from history.

Or, 'What kind of club creates an environment...'
I think he asked for a release, did all he could to get out of the place by June 30, Warriors didn’t budge so once the deadline passed there wasn’t any option to go anywhere, so he has produced consistent stuff again

vvvrulz

Coach
3. AFB - It's a pity we're wasting his last games, he deserved an unexpected late finals run
2. Lussick - I think he's a bit underrated, doesn't get much game time but usually does a solid job when he does
1. DWZ - He's not perfect but you can't question his heart, threw himself at Manly all night

HM CNK, and we saw the stark difference between him and Roger.
RTS will bust more tackles and produce more individual magic, but he's not as well gelled with the backline and his first instinct isn't to find his backs.

Pompey was good, with Berry still out we have good centre stocks.

SJ wasn't... completely horrible.
Good kicking game and involvement, and set up some slick movements that reminded me of 2023.
But he had poor hands and threw some wild ones, and at crucial stages.
The man is on his last run, it's fair enough, I just hope that TMM is actually injured and we're looking after his future.

It's a broken record but we are *not* far off from winning these, we completely dominate periods of the game but fail to convert to points, and then concede ad-hoc long range tries because we generally keep them out of our 20.

The icing, we're missing the icing.

Latest posts