What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.2.1 V Newcastle

Chook

First Grade
None.

They can all are geniuss.

Pearce and Maloney are embarrassing dog shit.
Our forwards morons.
Our backs are useless.

This season is pissing me right off and we're the f**king premiers!

Pretenders is more apt.

Chook.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's the cronulla game all over again. Think they just need to turn up. JWH has been shocking this year and tonight was one of his worst ones yet. Jake made a few errors but he was the only one trying at one point, mainly due to guerra being to tired to do anything, as he was the only other one putting in.

Ill give 0.5 to guerra and 0.5 to jake. The rest I wouldn't feed.

moga

Juniors
It's the cronulla game all over again. Think they just need to turn up. JWH has been shocking this year and tonight was one of his worst ones yet. Jake made a few errors but he was the only one trying at one point, mainly due to guerra being to tired to do anything, as he was the only other one putting in.

Ill give 0.5 to guerra and 0.5 to jake. The rest I wouldn't feed.
We only made 2 errors to the knights 1, Why didn't Trent give Guerra a breather?

Chook

First Grade
Badger stitched us up, not on penalty in the second half to us, but we were good enough last year to overcome that. This year we're not.

Chook.

Bubbles

Juniors
Every single one of them needs to take a good hard look at their individual performances this year - last year everybody knew their role and took responsibility for their own performance within the team effort. That's the frustrating part, we've still got the team to do it, to give it a good shake at going back to back however something's got to give within the playing group and their attitude to get some hunger back.

I'd give Jake Friend the points for this game - made a couple of mistakes but tries his guts out, made some good runs out of dummy half as always, was our best kicker in yet another dismal kicking performance, and most improved player. Oh and I look forward to seeing a spate of sin binning for the rest of the year now that all it takes is "F_cking forward pass"!

H.H

Juniors
Jake made 64 tackles and I lost count of how many of them were covering half breaks the knights made through our middle. If he didn't play the score wouldve been scary.

Guerra and cordner were good and the rest ....well if you haven't got anything nice to say....

The Brain

Juniors
I dont think the refs let us play any good,We shouldve been up at least 18 nil at half time...The refe/video refs were monumental.Badgers face after he called mason to play the ball but he gets up and sets up a try etc you saw it tells the whole story Badger and his whole family are bunnies supporters

kbw

Bench
Its an interesting thing Brain, if the vidiot ref had ruled correctly and awarded Maloney's try, I think we would be a happy bunch of campers with a sizeable Roosters win last night.

Chook

First Grade
I dont think the refs let us play any good,We shouldve been up at least 18 nil at half time...The refe/video refs were monumental.Badgers face after he called mason to play the ball but he gets up and sets up a try etc you saw it tells the whole story Badger and his whole family are bunnies supporters

Robbo made a particular point about that call in his presser. It was a bullshit call to go along with the other 4 bullshit calls that went against us.

I'll call you this week mate need to have a chat.

Chook.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
We are not good enough to overcome the refs this year as the hunger has gone. Some players think they did enough last year and have decided FPN's weekly performances are the benchmark.

Jake Friend 1 point is the only one deserving of any points at all.....Guerra and Cords tried hard, the rest you wouldn't feed them even allowing for the refs performance.

Maloney minus 1
Pearce minus 2
Patten and Badger Joint Mom for Newcastle minus 3 points for the Roosters.

Last edited:

Chook

First Grade
Pattern is a merkin, he will always call against us in a 50/50 call.

Chook.

BCH

Juniors
Unable to give anyone points.

I'm sure Patten dudded us badly in a match last year as well - can't remember what game though. The Maloney knock back no try wasn't even a 50/50 call. With the on-field ref ruling a try (not that he would have had any idea) and in the absence of conclusive evidence to the contrary, there was no way that it could be ruled no try...except....

Valheru

Coach
I can't give any of them points. I didn't see the first half and I refuse to watch it so I can't comment on the 2 disallowed tries.

They just think they can turn up and win and until that changes things won't improve.

Latest posts