What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Sharks

JJ

Immortal
Whilst i can agree, you got no help from the refs, it is also not like you were heaps better, was a close game, calls become far more important.

We always hang in, but sometimes we get smashed too, this game niether side deserved to win or lose.
Aside from the horrible start Cronulla were easily better IMO

ozenzud

Juniors
Aside from the horrible start Cronulla were easily better IMO

Well, teams always look better when they have the ball. Posession was massively in favour of the sharks because of the 10-5 penalty count. Several of those penalties were blatant bullshit i.e. the Satae leg pull and others were slow down in the PTB when Cronulla were lying in the ruck in exactly the same way.

JJ

Immortal
Well, teams always look better when they have the ball. Posession was massively in favour of the sharks because of the 10-5 penalty count. Several of those penalties were blatant bullshit i.e. the Satae leg pull and others were slow down in the PTB when Cronulla were lying in the ruck in exactly the same way.
No question the refs were poor but Gallen and co we're always likely to own the middle

JJ

Immortal
Whilst i can agree, you got no help from the refs, it is also not like you were heaps better, was a close game, calls become far more important.

We always hang in, but sometimes we get smashed too, this game niether side deserved to win or lose.
You would have been watching Stacey closely. How'd he go?

Rich102

Staff member
Jeez, you'd get depressed sharing a coaching box with Cappy.
Does he ever smile?

Blair

Coach
3. Sheck
2. Paasi
1. Luke - been crash-hot this year but second time in two games he's dropped in a howler of an error.

JJ

Immortal
Yes, didnt state who the judge was.
A Warriors fan still mad at the refs?

Holmes was good, but not better than RTS in my eyes...

Paasi had some high impact moments, but the Sharks dominated there - their pack monstered us...

I'd probably go 3. Gallen, 2. Woods, 1. RTS - something like that

I don't tend to follow these things, but as an aside RTS surely is in the running for the overall award, and fullback of the year - I know the media is salivating about Ponga, and Slater remains the best fullback in the game - but if RTS isn't better than Ponga (ATM) I am not here, and Slater has missed too many games I think

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Agnatius Paasi

Paasi 37
Tuivasa Sheck 33
Luke 22

Papali'i 6
Tevaga 3
Gavet 1

17 voted

Latest posts