What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Sharks

Blair

Coach
3. Johnson. I had written him off, like others, but he's surprised me. There were very good reasons to write him off.

2. Egan - a vital cog. He would start for Penrith now too, wouldn't he? But I don't think he minds too much about moving here, which is why he's also so smashing for us.

1. Jazz - big boots to fill yesterday. He did so, with interest.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
2. Egan - a vital cog. He would start for Penrith now too, wouldn't he? But I don't think he minds too much about moving here, which is why he's also so smashing for us.
This is so good - we often get someone, they get good, then they bugger off back home at the first opportunity. Egan is a top quality guy, I think he's fully invested in being a Warrior and one who becomes successful. I love the bloke, he's one of my favourite Warriors of all time. Lord Mannering at a very clear 1st, Steve Price 2, then Wayde might be gaining close in the top 3 or 4.

I missed last week awesome 3-2-1

3. Jazz - No nonsense and always sweats/bleeds for the Warriors jersey.
2. SJ - Becoming that thing we all said he wasn't. "A game manager" Great bounce back SJ
1. Kosi - For winning his 1 on 1 battle with big head Ronaldo.

HM: Webster and the team sticking to the plan even when we stuffed up our first 20 minutes.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Shaun Johnson

Johnson 57
Tevaga 29
Nicoll-Klokstad 24

Egan 7
Walker 1
Niukore 1
Kosi 1

20 voted

Last edited: