What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Storm

Meth

Staff member
I will total these up on Wednesday due to the Monday night game.

jaseg

Juniors
Given that absolute disgrace, I'm going to vote not on quality of the performance but purely on effort shown at points in the second half, when effort was lacking from a lot of the team:

3 Egan
2 Lodge
1 Jazz? I guess?

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Aitken
2. Lodge
1. AFB

Kosi is just a kid, but still one of the worst games I've ever seen.
SJ is a real problem, no leadership and direction, just loads of nothing.

Campion

Juniors
Kosi should never have been in first grade in the first place. I would say the same about Pompey too. I thought arthars had a shocker as well. I cannot fathom how Aitkens is not back in the centre.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I watched the whole game. Every minute. I can't give anyone points sorry, the 2nd half completely wiped out any good from the first half.

The only one I can think of that didn't stop trying was Walsh and to an extent Egan, but even that I say with no confidence.

Meth

Staff member
I think its just one of those games that we need to flush. Hopefully we can bounce back this week

Scott

Bench
3. Lodge
2. Egan
1. Aitken

3 people who looked like they kept trying.

Probably the most difficult 40 minutes i've sat through. Seemed to last forever.

JJ

Immortal
I think its just one of those games that we need to flush. Hopefully we can bounce back this week
yeah, not sure it's worth mumbling about work ons...

Sadly only the kid on the wing will pay the price

Blair

Coach
3. Lodge - I ended up listening to the slaughter in bed. That shot he put on at 54-10 was at least something to let the Storm know they were still playing an NRL game.
2. Egan.
1. Aitkin.

I'm less alarmed by Johnson's anonymity today than I was last night. He was playing injured. I reckon, if fit, he'll bounce back this week.

Latest posts