What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
3- Harris-Tavita
2- Aitken
1- Harris

HM- Curran, Egan, Fonua-Blake, Johnson

Scott

Bench
3. CHT
2. AFB
1. DWZ

Not a bad player in a Warriors jersey.

That was a bit special. Not the quality of the game, but the occasion itself. I got a bit teary when the team exited the tunnel. We will never understand what some of those boys have been through. Well done to everybody involved in the week.

Benek

Juniors
3. CHT. Solid all day. Was impressed.
2. Egan. Our best player of the first half. Loved him sniffing holes around the ruck.
1. DWZ. No fear.

Pompey probably the only negative.

Frustrated that SJ couldnt seem to get a kick through the line or pull off a pass to his outside for most of the first half, but at least we got the ball back on most of them. SJ had a good kicking game overall though, and I watched him on defense making some solid tackles all night.

Gosh it was good to watch a Mt Smart game again. Will admit to a small tear when they ran on, and you could see on the faces of guys like SJ how the home crowd lit them up. We really can’t comprehend the sacrifice this whole club has made over 2.5 years.

MKEB...

Staff member
3. Watene zalezniak
2. Curren
1. Athars- if only for what I thought was the clutch play.....

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. AFB - out of corona iso a few hours before the game and put on a performance like that. What a guy.
2. Egan - good Dummy half craft
1. Jazz - some great carries, no business being a prop but does his job for the team

Grizzman

Juniors
3. CHT - Was really really good all night. Did a pretty unfamiliar job well and still went looking for work
2. Jazz - Made meters a guy his size shouldn't and tackled hard all day.
1. Egan - Ran more than he usually does and looked good doing it.

HM - SJ (can't recall seeing him miss a tackle all day and his kicking game was good), AFB, Harris and pretty much everyone else.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3-Egan
2-CHT
1-Jazz

Man, I love Egan. Another in the factory line of Warriors hookers who don't cost the earth, but just give every inch of their guts every week.

Meth

Staff member
I know a lot of players played well, but I thought Aitken was really strong in defense yesterday. As was Volkman.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I know a lot of players played well, but I thought Aitken was really strong in defense yesterday. As was Volkman.
Aitken topped the VB hard earned points for the whole round on the Matty Johns show last night, so the statisticians agree with you there.

3- Aitken
2 - SJ (steered the team round well all day, and someone on ught to give him points)
1 - Egan

but honestly half a dozen others were deserving as well. CHT, AFB, DWZ, Jazz, Curran Harris and Montoya spring to mind. Nice to have a game where giving out points is hard for the right reasons

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Chanel Harris Tavita

Harris Tavita 30
Egan 22
Watene-Zelezniak 14

Fonua Blake 7
Aitken 5
Curran 4
Tevaga 4
Johnson 2
Harris 1