What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
Tough to pick

3- Fonua Blake
2- Tuivasa-Sheck
1- Walker

HM- Harris Tavita, Watene Zelezniak, Leiataua, Barnett

Even Kosi showed heart.

Was a bit pissed with Capewell and Tevaga- thought they invited Wests in with some ill discipline.

Thought the NZ commentator wasn't awful, as far as NZ commentators go.

hitro

Juniors
Sheesh struggled to put away the bottom team at home
I'll go
3 TMM
2 AFB
1 Barnett, just for shoving Jazz and Dylan away from yapping at the referee
Ok Chanel is left foot kicker who cannot convert from (very) left of posts if Warriors are to win remaining games without Shaun, Pompey and Taine we need someone who is a right footed goal kicker, is it Capewell or someone from cup?

sup42

Juniors
3 Ali
2 Moala
1 Marata.

Went with our noob centers on the basis that tonight was a massive step up for them and they thrived. Finally we have two centers that pass the ball and put their Wingers away.

03. RTS = CNK to the centre. RTS is made for FB, attack and defense solid.

02. Leiataua = Ran with venom all game, some nice touches.

01. Graham-Taufa = Another solid outing for Moala. More game time thank you Webby.

HM: Capewell and AFB

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Watching at the ground

AFB
RTS
DWZ

Those 3 stood out like a sore thumb in terms of breaking the line or consistently dominating in contact.

Interesting to see some of the other picks cos for me MGT kinda had a shocker. Ali had some great touches but I was surprised he got dominated physically a lot on his carries as I perceived him to be a very strong ball runner.

Last edited:

Latest posts