What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Titans

Meth

Staff member
3- Harris
2- Niukore
1- Martin- I suppose. Didn't really play bad, or good, and didn't get a chance to.

Ale and Laban had a dig when they got on.

Nobody else really deserves points IMO- in fact, I'm not sure the above do either. A few deserve to be dropped though

DM-

Ford- absolutely dogshit. Particularly pissed that he did absolutely nothing to attempt to cover Palasia in his try- just stood back and watched him. Worse than anything I've seen Kosi do in the pea heart department.

Walker- a similar effort to watch Campbell stroll over. Cut him some slack because he never should have had that jersey on his back

Johnson- has proved to be a total handbrake upon return. Pissed about his no-looker which led to the Khan-Pereira intercept. Put away the cute shit when you're not doing the basics well. Which sums up the next bloke...

Webster- just not as good (yet) as many made him out to be. Walker to the edge is his latest needlessly hair-brained idea and was a total failure. Seems to have reverted back to a game plan that wasn't working in the first half of the season.

hitro

Juniors
OMG 666...
time to hit the panic button and really select a different team for next week
No Shaun, No Kosi
Let Te Maire run play, Charnze to 6 and Tuaupiki to FB
Get MTG in centres and RTS to wing or vice versa (is RTS too slow for wing?)
The season is done lets get to work on next year

321? I didn't see anyone look good apart from TMM so 3 to him
Nuikore 2
Can't think of anyone else for 1, might say Harris but that captain's challenge was so badly used

Blair

Coach
3. Martin
2. Niukore
1. Harris*

Someone tell me Ale wasn't even playing and we'll have a laugh! Honestly, I think he played and didn't really stink like most others.

* I've dropped Ale out, replaced with Tohu.

Last edited:

nswarrior

Juniors
A
3. Martin.
2. Niukore
1. Ale.

Someone tell me Ale wasn't even playing and we'll have a laugh! Honestly, I think he played and didn't really stink like most others.
Ale came in for a cameo late when the Titans were already past 50

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Mostly on Montoya for milking it that far
Honestly I thought that should’ve been called a penalty for high contact. And the Ford no-try was a BS call too. But of course they make no difference to the overall result so the bunker will escape scrutiny.

not giving anyone points for that steaming pile of poo.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Stop this carry on, it’s just silly.
He’s f**king shit. He’s a nitwit with no ability. When your team is carrying players who are OBVIOUSLY shit and the bottom team is doing you by 60 it’s actually quite important to point it out.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
But I guess….come back to me when we’re good, and I guess I’ll have been wrong? This current set up isn’t.

vvvrulz

Coach
Well I guess I can dish out some points for blokes who seemed to make effort.

3. Niukore - one of the few who made runs that looked threatening
2. Tevaga - yeah he made his usual cockups but he got through work in those minutes and at least seemed to care
1. Harris - well, yeah, he tackled a lot I guess

CNK average for once. TMM didn’t get the run of play but honestly did very little with it too.

SJ phoned it in, nobody wanted to scramble or tackle, RTS looked keen to fold a Titan (wtf was that send off) but is also slow as shit too.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
He’s f**king shit. He’s a nitwit with no ability. When your team is carrying players who are OBVIOUSLY shit and the bottom team is doing you by 60 it’s actually quite important to point it out.

Yeah, we get it, but the hyperbole can cool down a notch.

Ford has good days and shit days, today was a shit day in a team where basically nobody bothered. There were a dozen guys who were just as bad.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ford may have been shit but at least I remember him actually taking hit-ups, AFB might as well not have even been out there along with a few others

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ford is playing big minutes in the middle and hasn't done that at any stage in his career. I bet he's feeling it physically, which to me explained why he didn't chase back from marker for that try before half time