What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 - 2 - 1 vs Broncos

Judd

Juniors
3- Lillyman - best forward on the field wearing a Warriors jersey
2- Matulino - ran hard and defended well
1- Locke - didnt get help or platform from his team mates to pose a danger but played ok considering the b/s that was happening in front of him

-3 Manu - @$@#$@#$..nuff said
-2 Brown like Manu, has lost his mojo
-1 Packer hid a lot at second marker - very lazy effort

Micistm

Bench
Lillyman 3
Matolino 2
Locke 1

This for me too.
The baffling thing is this team we are bagging today is the same team that although has had the usual Warrior slump through the year has gone fairly well. You have to ask why, why so bad, all of them, so suddenly?
There are a few like Manu, who've been struggling for form for a while...but why and how does an entire team go to shit like that?:crazy:
If we are in next week, it is more or less the same team we have to have the confidence is going to front up. But If Inu isn't there, there will be a few pissed off people, including me.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
One word - pressure. How many big games this year have we responded against big sides in the big moments? Apart from Melbourne early on, I'd go for zero. Inexperienced spine, inexperienced captain, inexperienced pack (by and large). You don't win much with kids, apart from Toyota Cups.

Micistm

Bench
They have another chance friday...hard as it is to believe, I'm actually confident they won't choke again. Maybe not win, but I wouldn't be surprised either. I'm interested to see how they respond to Sat nights game.

Rich102

Staff member
This for me too.
The baffling thing is this team we are bagging today is the same team that although has had the usual Warrior slump through the year has gone fairly well. You have to ask why, why so bad, all of them, so suddenly?
There are a few like Manu, who've been struggling for form for a while...but why and how does an entire team go to shit like that?:crazy:
If we are in next week, it is more or less the same team we have to have the confidence is going to front up. But If Inu isn't there, there will be a few pissed off people, including me.

It's a simple game and you win by doing the little things right.
We previously lost to the Broncos by one point and should have beaten the Dragons. Now this in the first week of the finals.
Why?
The forwards established no dominance. We tried the fancy plays too early. We showed the opposition no respect - we thought we would blow them off the park. In short- we went to pieces and didn't play our own game.
Funny - same thing happened last year.

If we try that again this week the Tigers will destroy us.

Pre game the message has to be "This is your last chance". Defend or die.

I still don't believe Ivan can motivate the team. Call in someone who can.

Rich102

Staff member
If I have to:

3. Luck 49 tackles - without these it would have been worse.
2. Mateo 34 tackles - tried hard
1. Lillyman 125 metres

Thought Maloney went well too behind a well beaten pack.

Latest posts