What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Campbelltown Cats

Craigshark

First Grade
Backs were great and the halves were fantastic.. but I’m going to go

3 Rudolf
2 Uele
1 Nikora/Hunt/Kaufausi/Hazelton

were all switched on and up for it. Rudolf and Uele brought a lot of energy from the bench and defended for their lives in that period where the tigers had all the ball. That was how the forwards were playing earlier in the year. Keep doing it. Whoever said we need Uele and Rudolf fit is definitely on the money. Overall a much improved performance.

the rest for Williams and Talakai will be good. In particular Williams who was starting to drop off.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Iro was on fire at the beginning, really brought some great energy to us but then went a bit quiet.
Forwards had a dig, which was a nice change.
Trindall and DA have formed a good combo, DA still a bit rough around the edges but his 5th tackle kicks put a lot of pressure on the backs, both kicked with purpose and confidence. Losing JC first game back sux.

Trindal
Jesse
Hunt

H/m's Nikora, Brailey, Kennedy, DA.

Chimp

Bench
Backs were great and the halves were fantastic.. but I’m going to go

3 Rudolf
2 Uele
1 Nikora/Hunt/Kaufausi/Hazelton

were all switched on and up for it. Rudolf and Uele brought a lot of energy from the bench and defended for their lives in that period where the tigers had all the ball. That was how the forwards were playing earlier in the year. Keep doing it. Whoever said we need Uele and Rudolf fit is definitely on the money. Overall a much improved performance.

the rest for Williams and Talakai will be good. In particular Williams who was starting to drop off.
I have to say, BHU looks in better shape than I’ve ever seen him - he looks to have slimmed down around the mid-rif and bulked up with muscle up top. I thought he looked in incredible shape. Maybe that’s what the club have been doing with him over these absences.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have to say, BHU looks in better shape than I’ve ever seen him - he looks to have slimmed down around the mid-rif and bulked up with muscle up top. I thought he looked in incredible shape. Maybe that’s what the club have been doing with him over these absences.
Speaking of big up top, how big does Jesse Ramien look these days? He's like King Kong up top. Massive man.

If BHU can stay fit and get himself up to 30-35 minutes he'll be a weapon in the semis.