What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Dragons

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
3. Ta'ai
2. Matulino
1. Vatuvei

Maloney an odd pick, thought he had something closely resembling a shocker

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah, wasn't James' best outing. He was comfortably outdone by Isaac John.

3 Packer
2 Matulino
1 John

Drzoidberg

Juniors
3 Packer
2 John
1 Ta'ai

Hey anyone catch how protective Matulino was of his pearly whites during johns try? He was on the bench pulled his mouth guard out to celebrate, hit Latimore in the stomach put it back in then sat back down. :lol:

Last edited:

blain

Juniors
Mannering???? he had an absolute shocker. Hohaia was very ave too.

3 Matulino
2 tai
1 john

MKEB...

Staff member
3. John
2.Matalino
1.Mannering

BTW I did not think I would find a bar in Chch to watch it. God bless Bailies!

Meth

Staff member
are you and Blain in a 'relationship' ?

Who's Blain?

Before I figured out that AliN was your wife, I used to look at her Live Updates and her picks for player of the match and often think she was on crack.

When I figured out she was married to you, it all clicked into place.

blain

Juniors
12 hit ups for 66m, 35 tackles 4 missed, 2 errors (in the most crucial part of the game) and a penalty conceded is hardly a top 3 performance. in the last ten he dropped the pill on their tryline twice. One was just crap from henderson though.

He had a bad perfermance by his high standards and im sure he would say the same thing.

MKEB...

Staff member
Bailies was the first bar I found, so the missus and I sat there till 5 with some pints and the best Lambs fry and bacon I have ever eaten.

BTW Chch drivers have to be the craziest drivers in NZ

Still gutted at a coulpe of the penalties given...Mannerings late tackle-you have to be kidding

Meth

Staff member
Bailies was the first bar I found, so the missus and I sat there till 5 with some pints and the best Lambs fry and bacon I have ever eaten.

BTW Chch drivers have to be the craziest drivers in NZ

Still gutted at a coulpe of the penalties given...Mannerings late tackle-you have to be kidding

I could have sworn that was Brown

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Mannering's tackle was diving at the legs of a kicker, not late.
bit rough - i haven't seen a replay but it looked like soward was levitating when he put the kick in so it would have been hard to miss his legs.

the first penalty was the worst, if we're honest.

Latest posts