What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Dragons

Meth

Staff member
I didn't have a problem with the penalty- I think the ref has no option under those circumstances

ozbash

Referee
"Defenders", what are these "defenders" you speak of ???

Soward seemed to become a protected species during the course of the game. Klein was being his bodygaurd on quite a few occasions.

I used to look at her Live Updates and her picks for player of the match and often think she was on crack.

well, to be quite upfront and honest, meth, she's very fussy who she picks for 3-2-1 in an update, does it in consultation with the broadcasters opinion and the nrl stats page. If she's still unsure she asks the expert - me :cool:

Didnt realise you used the updates, I'll ask her to make the words smaller and add a few more pictures so you've got half a clue of whats going on. :lol:

Hate to think you were missing out...

Meth

Staff member
Notice the tense- I 'used' to. I gave up on them a long time ago

Meth

Staff member
well, to be quite upfront and honest, meth, she's very fussy who she picks for 3-2-1 in an update, does it in consultation with the broadcasters opinion and the nrl stats page. If she's still unsure she asks the expert - me :cool:

So she listens to Halligan, looks at a few numbers and you are the ultimate authority.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Skinner

Coach
Soward seemed to become a protected species during the course of the game. Klein was being his bodygaurd on quite a few occasions.

Don't you worry about Jamie mate....he's a good'un....and one day, dear god please, one day, he'll play for NSW

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Don't you worry about Jamie mate....he's a good'un....and one day, dear god please, one day, he'll play for NSW

how he already isn't is f**king beyond me. but these are the same selectors who picked jamal f**king idris.

ozbash

Referee

yep, no doubting his talent but he's the Drags version of JT.

got away with blue murder yesterday..

AliN

Live Update Team
So she listens to Halligan, looks at a few numbers and you are the ultimate authority.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Haven't done a Warriors update for years, and don't listen to the commentators at all really. Maybe you could put your hand up to help out with updates Meth , then you and Oz can keep your b*tch fights real lively :roll:

Meth

Staff member
Haven't done a Warriors update for years, and don't listen to the commentators at all really. :roll:

like i said, I hardly look at them any more.

But I do know you did one last year and awarded Stacey points when he had done nothing. That's how I found out you were Ozbash's missus.

Iafeta

Referee
There's no doubting that when the game was on the line, Mannering came up with a couple of very, very, very poor plays. I can't award him any points based on that, similar to I can't give Luck any points when he drops one straight under the sticks to destroy our attack.

I'm sure he'll bounce back, he's a vastly undervalued member of our team.

FTR, AliN ... can't say a bad word about her, great 'poster' with an amazing love of the game and the club.

Last edited:

Skinner

Coach
FTR, AliN ... can't say a bad word about her, great 'poster' with an amazing love of the game and the club.

Agree 100% there Feka...Ali gives her all to this site...more than most realise.

Meth, I'm thinking though that your comments are probably (hopefully) tongue in cheek, as you are normally a very insightful and thoughtful poster. I'm just thinking that you may risk alienating a few by these comments on Ali.....although I guess we all get a bit controversial at times. It's the nature of the forum.

Meth

Staff member
There's no doubting that when the game was on the line, Mannering came up with a couple of very, very, very poor plays. I can't award him any points based on that, similar to I can't give Luck any points when he drops one straight under the sticks to destroy our attack.

I'm sure he'll bounce back, he's a vastly undervalued member of our team.

Yeah, Mannering had a disappointing game- but you are right, it is very rare for him to do so and he will bounce back. Same could be said for Brown. Everybody is entitled to an off-day.

Meth

Staff member
Agree 100% there Feka...Ali gives her all to this site...more than most realise.

Meth, I'm thinking though that your comments are probably (hopefully) tongue in cheek, as you are normally a very insightful and thoughtful poster. I'm just thinking that you may risk alienating a few by these comments on Ali.....although I guess we all get a bit controversial at times. It's the nature of the forum.

Well, for starters, I am not really at all concerned with 'alienating' anybody.

But I am not sure what nasty things I have said about Ali. I questioned her (crazy) attribution of 3 points to Mannering...hardly a foul.

I guess I indirectly mentioned that she was Ozbash's missus- a bit below the belt, I concede. If that were me, I wouldn't want to be reminded of it.

Latest posts