What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 vs Goons

Quigs

Immortal
In this day and age in which we all live it pays to be observant.

As me old dad used to say, "It takes all types to make the world go around"

Today we sit and observe mankind, women kind, person kind and any other suggested kind.

Yeah Reecey does have Drag Queen Eyes.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fff7acae0-1c03-4cb3-817a-ea6b6c367482

taipan

Referee
Had a decent argument with a mate early today. Bagged Sharks 1 from 3 start .I responded Hynes will be back on deck today.His response" One man is not going to make that much difference".Also likes bagging Moylan.
Has been very quiet since no messages. As that famous Physicist Julius Sumner Miller once said" Why is this so?"
My player OTT ratings Nicho 10 daylight next.

bluefox68

Staff member
3. Hynes
2. Nikora
1. KENNEDY (edit)

HM: Wilton, Mulitalo, Ramien, Moylan, Hunt

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
Reecey has Drag Queen Eyes.

Geez Quigs that Qld sun has really got to you.Must admit many moons and Shark's losses ago, I took my wife to see Les Girls at the Cross. That Carlotta was running the show then.

Eion

First Grade
Nicho, Brit and Kennedy

I can't believe some were against keeping Nikora.
I kinda get where the sentiment on Nikora came from, though I was always a fan. It’s a bit like BB, there is a lot of potential and people wanted to see it click consistently. Difference is that Nikora is realising his potential, BB is not.

Plenty were also bagging bubba, forgetting how good he was when fit.

bluefox68

Staff member
Ennis commented that Nikora has gone back to basics - less offloads, more hard line-running.

Spot on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Same as everyone else.

Nicho has dominated every game he's played this year.

Nikora looks dangerous and his tackling technique has improved for mine.

Will has been in the points every game, he's having a breakout season by the looks.

A few things about the game: No players on report, we didnt use the Capt's Challenge even though we should have with BHU in the first set of the match as it was stripped out. No injuries reported, which is great. Better use of the bench this week, Trindall wpuld be the unluckiest player in the game atm as there seems to be no real use for him yet he offers quality utility value.

Set completion rinse and repeat. Sit back and watch the tries.

4 point game against the Warriors coming up.

Latest posts