What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. the Badgers

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Watched the last 8 minutes. Spadger gets my 6 points. She was nearly dead from what I could hear, so good on her for finishing the match.

Eion

First Grade
Iro
Trindall
Toby

McInnes ok.
Thought BHU was ordinary, especially his first stint. Only looked to have any energy on crash plays, must have had a cracker try celebration to show off.

island pro

Juniors
Iro
Trindall
Toby

McInnes ok.
Thought BHU was ordinary, especially his first stint. Only looked to have any energy on crash plays, must have had a cracker try celebration to show off.
That’s what I’d go. Not many others worth a mention.
Stonestreet was abysmal. He wasn’t alone, but I’m not convinced he’s the answer.

The bigger question is why these young blokes are so far off the pace. Are they not good enough fullstop or is the coaching they are getting whether here or at that other fkn waste of time newtown not up to scratch. You see pretty well every other club have their young fellas come into first grade and look the part for the games they're filling in and you can tell they will be regular first graders.

We have stonestreet and ison come in and neither have given any reason to think 'future first grader'.

Kristian Dixon however, there's a superstar.

DJDL

Bench
I feel for Ison and Stonestreet.
It’s pretty hard to show much as a rookie in amongst that shit show.

Latest posts