What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs the steel city myth.

jc155776

Coach
Controversial incoming but….

3 - Toby. Set the tone early, team started falling apart when he was kept on for 5 minutes too long (Jesus Christ can Fitz just see when a player is cooked from effort and change the sub plan) and then we lost go forward. He had some really strong runs second half as well when we made the comeback. Last month he’s been our best flrward.

2- Nikora. Don’t know the stats but he is always chewing up some long runs, was setting line speed, great hands for a try.

1 - I dunno, Atko for clutch field goal maybe? First 15 he was great but kinda let the game get away and last tackle options after the opening 15 were not great. Ramien was a nut, smashing around like a pinball, heart attack stuff sometimes just maybe needs to find a balance with smart Ramien again. Puts in a great effort though.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
3. Kaufusi - 172 metres, 63 PCMs, SIX offloads, no errors, 27 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 54 minutes. He might be invisible to most but he's the one who will benefit most from AFB's influence. If he's with us. Herb that is.
2. Ramien and his 225 metres. Kept us in it with his aggro running
1. I suppose DA as he had a hand in nearly all the points.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Controversial incoming but….

3 - Toby. Set the tone early, team started falling apart when he was kept on for 5 minutes too long (Jesus Christ can Fitz just see when a player is cooked from effort and change the sub plan) and then we lost go forward. He had some really strong runs second half as well when we made the comeback. Last month he’s been our best flrward.

2- Nikora. Don’t know the stats but he is always chewing up some long runs, was setting line speed, great hands for a try.

1 - I dunno, Atko for clutch field goal maybe? First 15 he was great but kinda let the game get away and last tackle options after the opening 15 were not great. Ramien was a nut, smashing around like a pinball, heart attack stuff sometimes just maybe needs to find a balance with smart Ramien again. Puts in a great effort though.
Claude Rains was the best forward by a mile. I could always amend mine and give Toby the 1 though

3. Kaufusi - 172 metres, 63 PCMs, SIX offloads, no errors, 27 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 54 minutes. He might be invisible to most but he's the one who will benefit most from AFB's influence. If he's with us. Herb that is.
2. Ramien and his 225 metres. Kept us in it with his aggro running
1. I suppose DA as he had a hand in nearly all the points.
Without sounding like I'm simply copying you this was going to be mine as well.

jc155776

Coach
Claude Rains was the best forward by a mile. I could always amend mine and give Toby the 1 though
I actually thought about giving Herb a point didn’t even see those stats. Maybe the both of them on and off same time had the engine issue I noticed. I expect Uele to be so much better, something is off, injury rehab confidence or illness maybe?

Quigs

Immortal
3. To the Christians amongst us that prayed for our victory today. It was a miracle for us to still be fourth on the ladder.
2 and 1, again I couldn't give a shit who got it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I actually thought about giving Herb a point didn’t even see those stats. Maybe the both of them on and off same time had the engine issue I noticed. I expect Uele to be so much better, something is off, injury rehab confidence or illness maybe?
Pregnancy