What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 V's Tits

coolumsharkie

Referee
3 Pommeroy
2 Gallen
1 Buster

Good game ... We played it tighter than the titans today.. <<< Say that three times real fast

Special K

Coach
3- Gallen
2- Pom (enjoy the sky blue)
1 - Peek

Bird was unlucky and suprisingly noddy was strong i thought. He defended like a demon and tried to get out of the way as much as possible when we had the ball.

luke douglas FFS whats doing

cb4

First Grade
3 gallen
2 pom
1 seu seu

i know he only played 20 minutes or so but i liked wat i saw today

Feej

First Grade
3. Pommeroy - Strong in attack and defense
2. Peek - Ran the ball well and made inroads on nearly every carry
1. Covell - Looks like the week off did the trick

Was it just me, or was Bird pretty quiet? Yep, I know he scored a try and had that one bust near the end of the game, but I didn't notice him a lot other than that.

Special K

Coach
i dont think he should be dropped but he should be flogged at training.

He makes the same mistake each week which costs us a try!!

(good call on de gois and covell)

The Popper

Bench
3 - Peek
2 - Pomeroy
1 - Gallen
And a special mention for the streaker. I don't think he featured on the TV replay. It happened towards the end of the game and I think it spurred Glen Wheeler into a final flurry of LOUD cheering. Must have got excited. :shock: Well done to both Glen and the streaker. And I think that was Cronulla's best game in possibly two seasons. Well done, Sticky. Good to see Cov back too.

Sage

Juniors
Pom, See more, Peak.

All the knockers, eat 30 points tonight with a glass of water and go to bed. Tomorrow name the replacement for Simmons, who some eagerly wish to be removed.

Mitch Brown, very nice game along with Telyapapa. I have been a fan of Telyapapa and am very happy for him to have put together a couple of great performances. Love his effort and enthusiasm.

Go Sharks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
inverse
-3 Bird. it doesn't just happen automatically now you HAve played for NSW. Tip; Watch Gal play.
-2 Anderson Get involved son!!! C'MON!!!
-1 NOBODY!!!!!

Special K

Coach
He looked a tad unfit after those runs. Was good to see him running hard and popping balls - i thought it was stevo for a second a few times there

Latest posts