What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 V's warriors

coolumsharkie

Referee
3- stapo
2-dykes
1-Thommo

Specials to misi for4 that 40/20 save on the line, weston for having some mungrel, simmo for hitting the ball up with a pair(did he get injured of that h/u?)

fatshark

Bench
this is the hardest match to split em up hmmm. I reckon the forwards layed a good platform so-
3-Bird
2-THompo
1-Dykes
mentions...Williams, Gallen,Ross Stapo

JimSeeFanClub

Juniors
3. Bird
2. Dykes
1. Ross

I also thought Thomo and De Gois had solid games. Good to see that the grey away strip was not worn. Whoever made that decision deserves a point as well.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
3- Bird's dive
2- Dyke's dive
1- Drunko Taulapapa's somersault (he did put himself in that position anyway)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Come off it you lot, Stapo was a handfull the whole match, easily the best forward and his best game in our colours.

coolumsharkie

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
3- Bird's dive
2- Dyke's dive
1- Drunko Taulapapa's somersault (he did put himself in that position anyway)

tissues.jpg

Jono Russell

Bench
3 - Bird

2 - Misi

3 - Thommo

5 players playing 3rd game in 5 days. 2 players out. 1 injured in the first half. Preety good effort from all players. Imagine what we would have done if all players were welll rested.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
sladden road said:
3 gallen
2 dykes
1 misi

honourable mention sticky..for the gamesmenship..love it

Gamesmanship??? How smart is taking a penalty shot and deliberately not getting the 2 points??? Not very smart in my books.

Or maybe he was smart. Maybe he didn't back you guys to be able to complete a set of 6 in your own end after the kick off.