What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1s Roosters

jc155776

Coach
3- Gardner
2- Barret
1- Douglas, I think he just shaded Gallen and Snowden. Best game in a while, looked like he was enjoying footy for once.

Frailty

First Grade
I'm not going to do this until I watch a replay...

Based on what I saw from the ground - Gardner carved them up, dougy, snow, and gal were their usual selves and our benchy forwards stepped up their game.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
3. Nathan Gardner
2. Kade Snowden
1. Luke Douglas

Though any combination of Gardner, Barrett, Douglas, Snowden & Gallen works, all 5 deserve 3 points for this one.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Gal
2. Snow
1. Doug

How does one leave Gards out? Well he couldn't of done what he did without that middle dominance.

jc155776

Coach
His step out of the ingoal was also a massive play, stops a turnover and takes the wind out of the Roosters comeback in the first half.

Plastered

Juniors
3 - Dougy
2 - Gal
1 - Gardner. Well done son. Farkin fantastic to see a Shark score a length of the field try. How long has it been?

HM's - Baz & Snow.

squiddy

Juniors
3 GArdner - 1 mistake several pieces of brilliance
2 Dougo - great game - no dropsies tonight and good yards
1 Baz - played well again

Frailty

First Grade
Can I just say, despite what Reefy tried to say about Gardner - he showed tonight why he is a fullback!

shadowboxer

First Grade
3. snowden - put in and put out over and over
2. douglas - see above
1. gallen - see above - how they left him out of origin is anyones guess