What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 players for nsw played out of thier skin

Gidley, take a bow for being f**king inept with your kicks.

Hayne and Watmough get genuine congratulations, though. Substitute Weyman for Gidley and you have it right.

t-ba

Post Whore
Choco is made for Origin. f**king awesome. Tonight Redemption is spelt however that loveable dumb lug writes it down.

Jono078

Referee
Watmough and Hayne def our best by country mile.

Gidley was good though, many great origin tackles.

He did 1 kick in the game TT, I said before the game if they get him to kick he will be useless. The rest of his game was top notch, esp defense.

You don't see many cut down Inglis and Slater let alone in the same game. And the forced error on Crocker was a great shot.

catch22

Juniors
Hayne was very dangerous the only player i was worried about with ball in hand tbh.
Watmough was solid
i didn't think much of Gidley tbh.

Apey

Staff member
you can criticise them all you want, doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh at you for being borderline geniused in doing so. Gidley will have to set the world on fire to even begin to overturn any bias.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Gidley, take a bow for being f**king inept with your kicks.

Hayne and Watmough get genuine congratulations, though. Substitute Weyman for Gidley and you have it right.

Kick. Singular. Gidley kicked once, sure it wasn't great, but here were at least half a dozen worse kicks from Wallace, Farah and Williams. If you can't see that he was one of the few Blues that played his guts out tonight then you obviously weren't watching the same game as the rest of us.

And for the record, Weyman was average. 8 runs, 62 metres, and 18 tackles is hardly praise worthy.

macnaz

Staff member
K.Gidley: Fair game -Tried hard
J.Hayne : Great game – best on the field
J.Monaghan: Fair game did all he could
J.Lyon: As above did what he could with the ball available
D.Williams: Rubbish
T.Barrett: Average- tried hard
P.Wallace: Rubbish
B.Kite: Did he even play?? Yep he did soft as = Rubbish
R.Farah: Average at best but bordering on Rubbish
M.Weyman: Average - Made some ground when he got his fat arse to actually have a run
L.O'Donnell: Never stopped was our second best player .
B.Creagh : Average- Lazy and didn’t look as tho he would break the line.
P.Gallen : Rubbish – Spaz.Tard etc.
G.Stewart: Average- offered bugger all really
J.Poore : Average .
A.Watmough: Good effort- some mongrel in defence and attack 3rd best .
J.Morris: Not much game time but I didn’t think he looked as tho he was break the game wide open.

newyboy

Juniors
Gidley, Whatmough and O'Donnell were NSW's best

Farah is not good enough for origin

also sack wallace, Barrett, Stewart, Gallen and Monoghan.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Gidley? He was useless, didn't f**k up but just added nothing at all...Poore and O'Donnell were a lot better than he was...

bluesbreaker

Bench
Wasn't too impressed with Gids' game, he's not a dynamic player really, we need the spark of Hayne/Snake back there. Watmough, O'Donnell and Weyman were our best forwards, whilst Hayne was about the only back to rate. Barrett was ok, pretty quiet but.

Frederick

Staff member
Choco is made for Origin. f**king awesome. Tonight Redemption is spelt however that loveable dumb lug writes it down.
redemption.jpg

Patsy

Juniors
poore was about as soft as a tic tak and has lateral movement of about 1 metre each way - parra have signed a dud

maple_69

Bench
I thought Hayne was far and away the best on field. Used to hate the merkin but he's really turned it on the past few months.
O'Donnell as much as it pains me to say was excellent and Watmough also.
Stewart, Creagh, Poore were just f**king hopeless.
Barrett I thought looked pretty tidy and will be better for the run next time round. Refreshing to see a lot of ball movement at least. Lyon did well putting Williams away whenever he could.