What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Reasons why the Roosters can't win the GF

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
justin hodges, chris walker and brett finch.

One is a big mouth who is slow and a big game disaster not to mention mentally weak.

One is a traitor with no heart, no discipline and can't tackle.

One looks like a chipmunk who also goes missing big games and was benched in their last GF win because Sticky had no confidence in him.

Oh yeah make that 5 reasons - the Panthers and the Dogs > 2 teams who generally own the roosters. :D

Actually I'll be the first to say definatively that the roosters will not even make the GF!! Another finals failure....

Pensacola Q.C said:
One looks like a chipmunk who also goes missing big games and was benched in their last GF win because Sticky had no confidence in him.
I assume you mean Brett Finch?

Thants funny, I thought he joined the Roosters in 2003 not 2002.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Pensacola Q.C said:
I assume you mean Brett Finch?

Thants funny, I thought he joined the Roosters in 2003 not 2002.

I think ur right...u can't win with Finch period!! :lol:

Billy Gunn

Juniors
Very interesting coming from the August Premiers!!!!!!!

I wouldbe more worried about the Storm game if I were you.

If making the GF 3 or the last 4 years is a failure I hate to see what you
think of the dogs who have lost 7 or their last 9 semi-finals matches!!!!!

No team owns the Roosters!!!!!!!!

Billy

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Billy Gunn said:

Billy

We'll win this year!! And we've won 4 times in the last 20!!! That's a good strike rate. It's called longevity and our time is due again. Semi-final bow-out; GF bow-out - it makes no difference because we believe in premierships and you can bet that when we make it to Telstra on GF day we won't choke like the roosters habitually do on the big stage!! (2002 farce aside;))

Billy Gunn

Juniors
Pensacola Q.C said:
Billy Gunn said:

Billy

We'll win this year!! And we've won 4 times in the last 20!!! That's a good strike rate. It's called longevity and our time is due again. Semi-final bow-out; GF bow-out - it makes no difference because we believe in premierships and you can bet that when we make it to Telstra on GF day we won't choke like the roosters habitually do on the big stage!! (2002 farce aside;))

I love how you guy's refer to 2002 as a farce......!!!!!!!

But you had you chance in 2003......please remind me how the DOGS season ended last year..........You must have forgoten that part.

4 in 20 arn't they pies??????

How far should we go back to compare????

I wouldn't say making a GF is Choking the Roosters were beat in 2000 by a better side and in 2003 they were beaten by a more comitted side.

As I said I would be more worried about the storm If I were you!!!

Billy

eelsta

Bench
the only farce on this page are the dogs fans talk about in denial!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

m0j0

Bench
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
If the Roosters do win I suspect that this forum will be awfully quiet.

You're kidding aren't you? It'll be quite the opposite. If the Roosters win, this place will be unbearable. The usual suspects will be throwing all sorts of conspiracy theories around - referees are on the books; Finch's dad forced the refs to give them the game; salary cap cheats; Bill Harrigan; Phil Gould; Politis; :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:
The rest of the sheep will kill the site with their "I agree" posts.
Of course, Coggie and Melon will be starting half of the threads for pure provocation.

melon....

Coach
Pensacola (stupid series by the way) is making the same mistake his team is making. Those fools are using 2002 as motivation, and whilst they do that they will continue to crumble.

Keep it coming...Im loving it!!!

Pensacola Q.C said:
Billy Gunn said:

Billy

I'll tell ya what longevity is starting in 1908 and being the only club involved in every premiership year. That's longevity.

Winning 12 premierships in 96 seasons at an average of one every 8 yrs.

As for Canterbury they were 27 seasons later than the Roosters and have won 6 premierships in 69 seasons at an average of 11.5.

Roosters last 9 finals 7 wins 2 losses.
Canterbury last 9 finals 7 losses 2 wins.

Lastly

Roosters v Bulldogs
Roosters 72 wins
Bulldogs 68
Draws 5

Roosters v Penrith
Roosters 41 wins
Penrith 24 wins
Draws 1

Just pointing out a few little facts for ya.

t-ba

Post Whore
They might not win the thing, but atm they are sitting pretty for a grand final berth!

The other side of the Draw is murder.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Southern Rooster said:
I'll tell ya what longevity is starting in 1908 and being the only club involved in every premiership year. That's longevity.

Winning 12 premierships in 96 seasons at an average of one every 8 yrs.

As for Canterbury they were 27 seasons later than the Roosters and have won 6 premierships in 69 seasons at an average of 11.5.

Roosters last 9 finals 7 wins 2 losses.
Canterbury last 9 finals 7 losses 2 wins.

Lastly

Roosters v Bulldogs
Roosters 72 wins
Bulldogs 68
Draws 5

Roosters v Penrith
Roosters 41 wins
Penrith 24 wins
Draws 1

Just pointing out a few little facts for ya.

LOL, Easts won a lot of those Premierships in the Good (for you) Old Days when the things was basically chucked off the back of a truck...

Why don't you compare post WWII Premiership stats between Easts & C*nterbury?? Statisitcs can be used to push all kinds of agendas - over 75% of people know that. :shock: :lol:

Everyone knows that Rugby League was born in 1921 & attained perfection in 1966, anyway!!

There are probably millions of reasons why the Roosters can't win. All that amounts to squat come game day.

As for the reasons why they should win, I can only think of one. Sending Freddy of as a winner. That's enough for me.

Southernsaint said:
LOL, Easts won a lot of those Premierships in the Good (for you) Old Days when the things was basically chucked off the back of a truck...

Why don't you compare post WWII Premiership stats between Easts & C*nterbury?? Statisitcs can be used to push all kinds of agendas - over 75% of people know that. :shock: :lol:

Everyone knows that Rugby League was born in 1921 & attained perfection in 1966, anyway!!
I should have had you teaching History. We could have completed it in one semester. Forget about the Roman Empire lets go straight to the British.

Latest posts