What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 straight losses no changes.

possm

Coach
The club has the stench of steelers mediocrity entrenched at all levels now. There is little hope that this will change. 12th place on table will always be considered a good result with the current mob. So sad.
Yes but in the not so distant past 2009-2011, we had a coach who was in charge of everything turn our club into a winner.

If Melbourne play below expectations, Bellamy thunders and the next weekend they win 64-10. Seibold drops a few Broncos in response to some below-par performances and they come out and win big.
Meanwhile, at the Dragons...players responsible for two consecutive second half fades are rewarded with another go.
Well done, McCopy+paste. And well done to the club - they've got their 20,000 members. What do they care about what happens on the field?

rednwhites

Juniors
This beyond belief now. Just keeps finding new lows.

"We will address this issue." That's all we get from our coach.

James Graham is asked on 360 about the fadeouts and he's got nothing. When asked what they do at training to improve concentration, resolve and effort... he has nothing. Benji has to chime in and explain what the Tigers do.

Far out I go to work 5 days a week, work hard, plan, prepare and am accountable to all stakeholders. What does this bludger honestly do??

That Mary hasn’t got the mouse or balls to say “not good enough lads” and drop a few is telling and confirms his status as a poor coach.
One of the consequences of having a coach who is palsy with the players.
Hard decisions are avoided because of misguided loyalty.
But at least we have a "harmonious and stable environment that is able to cope with the JDB drama".
What a load of malarkey...

Crush

Coach
This beyond belief now. Just keeps finding new lows.

"We will address this issue." That's all we get from our coach.

James Graham is asked on 360 about the fadeouts and he's got nothing. When asked what they do at training to improve concentration, resolve and effort... he has nothing. Benji has to chime in and explain what the Tigers do.

Far out I go to work 5 days a week, work hard, plan, prepare and am accountable to all stakeholders. What does this bludger honestly do??
It all comes back to the boys club mentality.
The fish rots from the head.
From the very top down its all about looking after your mates.
The players are Mary's mates. Latimore is his mate, he wants to look after him.
And they aren't held accountable from B.O.D, COACHES, PLAYERS all the way down.

rednwhites

Juniors
It all comes back to the boys club mentality.
From the very top down its all about looking after your mates.
The players are Mary's mates. Latimore is his mate, he wants to look after him.
And they aren't held accountable from B.O.D, COACHES, PLAYERS all the way down.

This is all clear to me but what I don't understand is how they get away with it for so long!

This club needs a hero. Someone to stand up to this and put a stop to the rot. The fans are powerless. If it doesn't end soon the whole history and status of our club is at stake. Near enough is now good enough. This has never been the case.

Tragics like me are questioning our allegiance.

This is all clear to me but what I don't understand is how they get away with it for so long!

This club needs a hero. Someone to stand up to this and put a stop to the rot. The fans are powerless. If it doesn't end soon the whole history and status of our club is at stake. Near enough is now good enough. This has never been the case.

Tragics like me are questioning our allegiance.

I suppose there's no chance of finding any of Frank Facer's DNA somewhere in the Taj?

Hardcore Dragon

Juniors
I think the vast majority of fans (not the ones on this forum) of not just this club but across the board may feel pain after a loss but don't have the gumption to analyse a loss, or properly consider the sad mediocratic state of the club.

I think that for most fans, their mind does not turn to the incompetence of the coach, or the incestuous nature of the board. A loss may hurt for a while but you can't win everything.

The amount of conversations I've had with fellow fans where the standard of coaching is not an issue at all for them is bewildering. Like people voting for a party but can't articulate one policy or sound reason as to why they vote that way. An attitude after the game of we might win the next one.

It's because of such apathetic fans that the board can run roughshod.

XXX

utility dragon

Juniors
Well we eventually will win with this team, law of averages suggests it will happen and then Mary will be proven right and the board will have reason to extend him again. That’s how it works at the Dragons