What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 degrees Sunday

Godz Illa

Coach
Just saw this weather forecast in the lift on the way back from lunch. That is hot. One might ask if this will hinder our big forwards, then one might answer that the game starts at 4pm so things will have cooled down by then. Still, should be a lovely arvo at Kogarah.

Last edited:

boxa777

Coach
It'll be hot, but nothing that a couple of beers followed up by some good water won't fix.

A hill of red Vs baved in sunshine. Does it get any better than that?

The Major

Bench
I think I'll be wearing my red vee BBQ apron again like I did at the sharkies game at kogarah rnd 3. Got burnt like a mo fo but was worth it!

big pat

Coach
can we get the girls to pretend its the cricket, and wear their bikini's, and guys please no mankini's.

AJH

Juniors
Tbh, my concern with this game is the Sunday arvo timeslot, specially on a hot day like that. Parra's game revolves around offloads, so they're suited to a day game. And the Dragons haven't played a day game since round 20 against the Warriors (and calling that a 'day' game is a bit of a stretch!).

God-King Dean

Immortal
Very happy that the rest of our games (assuming we win tomorrow & get to the preliminary :fist:) are day games. Ridiculous that 3/4 of games are played at night.

jono

Juniors
Grand final is being played at 5pm. Pretty sure its going to be daylight saving that weekend as well so really its 4pm.
I thought the only Sunday day finals nowadays were the 1 v 8 and the GF.
All week 2 & 3 Fri / Sat night 7.45

I do believe the heat will work in favour of our smaller but possible more mobile forwards. It will give Hayne a great platform from which to work.
Plenty of huff and puff will be required of Weyman & Poore

Hope it's a great game ,good luck guys.You may win , but I'm sure our guys will give a good account of themselves.

TheRev

Coach
I much prefer day games to watch as a spectator, because there is less dropped ball, and visibility is better etc. In the past it has also suited us because we were a team who threw the ball around, but we dont play that game as much anymore, we are more of a field-position team now.

But yes id rather play all games at the same time for practice, but I see no information on the NRL site, or at ANZ Stadium site, because the ground isnt decided yet:
http://www.nrl.com/NRLHome/GrandFinalTicketInformation/tabid/10894/Default.aspx

Latest posts