What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - GAME OVER

Parra Pride

Referee
Twice I've been mafia, and all I've been is the guy that keeps someone else alive. Random generators, y u no give me kill power?

Apey

Staff member
No he wasn't. If anything he was Misanthrope's.

21. Scott Gourley's Lovechild, he was Avery Jessup-Donaghy, 30 Rock aligned wife of Jack Donaghy.

Oh I misread the role PMs. Thought he was one of the three protecting 9701. Ah well, that makes it less fail.

First Grade
Killing SGL on Night 2 was a great move in hindsight :lol: One of 9701's protectors, FMD.

I killed you because you hadn't posted you jerk :fist:

my protectors were butch D10 and Bazzi I only knew about butch and he was the first one killed :(

Bazzi

First Grade
My autolynch was a really stupid move, but I was fairly certain that Drew-Sta was town and he was about to get lynched by the looks of it. So I just used a random generator and it drew BDR, so autolynched him based on nothing at all except the fact that I was sure Drew was town.

First Grade
The autolynch is even stranger now I know it was Bazzi and he was one of my protectors. Bdr voted for me (1 vote) and literally 10 seconds later he was auto lynched

First Grade
Condi Rice (Rebel) had the census, so that's why one was never called near the end.

Yeah and merkins (who surprise surprise were bad guys) saying only i would go with a census early, thats why i went early with it when i had it so at least its out there before you die

Drew-Sta

Staff member
My autolynch was a really stupid move, but I was fairly certain that Drew-Sta was town and he was about to get lynched by the looks of it. So I just used a random generator and it drew BDR, so autolynched him based on nothing at all except the fact that I was sure Drew was town.

Awww cheers Bazzi! I appreciate that :D

Apey

Staff member
Oh so SGL knew everyone who was town.

That might make the decision worse then :p

First Grade
yep cheers whall, maybe I shouldnt of changed that kill off BM when I did I knew he was bad but others weren't convinced I should of went with my guy he would of been out earlier then

whall15

Coach
yep cheers whall, maybe I shouldnt of changed that kill off BM when I did I knew he was bad but others weren't convinced I should of went with my guy he would of been out earlier then

That's what that weird PM was all about?

I never got the first so was WTFing. :lol:

MSIH

Bench

My fault for voting for Drew-Sta straight up based on nothing. The Smiley lynch that was forming would've been a good one.

Apey

Staff member
Nah, I was inspired from an earlier game and gave him 3 town names and 3 mafia names. :lol:

:sarcasm:

Yeah, I liked this game's structure. Slightly different to previous ones but in a good way. Town did seem to be up against it in some minor ways but I think the balance overall was well done as well.

Thanks for running it whall.

Dragon2010

First Grade
KTF will be putting his sign-up thread for Transformers online later tonight. Keep your eyes peeled for it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
KTF will be putting his sign-up thread for Transformers online later tonight. Keep your eyes peeled for it.

Correct.

Giving you guys a little breather between games. Sign up will go up tonight (could be late so don't wait up for it, it'll still be open all day Friday)

Aiming for 31 so get your names in there. Game thread is likely to go up Saturday at some point depending on numbers. Keen to give everyone a bit of a breather between games to keep the interest up.

Latest posts