What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - GAME OVER

whall15

Coach
Every time anyone in the thread mentioned Reagan he got an additional ability the next night.

Had he got lucky and got an additional nightkill at the end that could've swung it.

whall15

Coach
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. Fantastic job team, great stuff.

Who were town's 2 kills brah?

They had three all up.

Elisa Pedrera, played by BDR had a night kill every odd night.
Pete Hornberger, played by Apey had a night kill every even night.
Jack Donaghy, played by 9701 had a night kill every night.

Apey

Staff member
Ah shit I said a fair while earlier that I felt town was doomed, but thought the position has been improved in the end.

lol lucky we counted on 9701 being protected

Apey I thought I'd let you live seeing as you get taken out early so often

Well I helped you in the end.

I killed SGL Night 2 (He hadn't posted, consider it mod kill for inactivity :sarcasm:)
Killed Monk Night 4 (failed)
Killed Smiley Night 6

Well played Stars. I suspect the DP lynch was a formality, he probably would have killed one of us if we had lynched a Stars player instead.

First Grade
DP i was unprotected for the last 3 days since my 3 protectors were dead before people knew I was jack I wouldn't of been getting protection i would say you could of taken me out and won earlier

whall15

Coach
This was Misanthrope's role.

You are the independent leader of North Korea.

You are both Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un, in effect that means that if you die in the game thread it will say that Kim Jong Il is dead, but you'll remain in the game as Kim Jong Un.

Your first objective is to kidnap Avery Jessup-Donaghy, you may investigate three players per night phase, as soon as you correctly identify Avery Jessup, she will be kidnapped and she will be forced to enter your faction.

After this your next objective will be revealed.

This would've been his next objective.

Avery Jessup-Donaghy is your hostage, you cannot die whilst she is alive.

Your next objective is to prove the superiority of Juche.

You have a night kill every night.

Kill the evil capitalists, Jack Donaghy and Devon Banks.

Monk

Referee
You are Tracy Jordan, Stars aligned famous actor.

You have a nightly factional kill tied to both you and Jenna, ie. if both of you die the rest of the faction cannot use it.

You cannot die whilst Grizz and Dot-Com are alive.

You win if all of the threats to the Stars are eliminated.

BunniesMan

Immortal
yay. That was my favourite game in a long time.

All of the info I gave was true except for HH.

I revealed him and drew at the same time. Because half of that was true I felt it would be easier to have the other half believed. Turned out to be true.

Really close game heading into the last 10 people left. Could have gone anywhere. All in all this has been one of my favourite Mafia games.

I felt whall did one of the best jobs at balancing the factions which IMO is the biggest factor in how good a game is.

First Grade
I really thought that since 9701 was confirmed as town he would've tried the Reagan thing more often :(

lol after the first time i thought that would be the same extra power each time. It actually made me kill cliffy so I didnt want to risk it again

Didgi

My brain nearly exploded when town was considering lynching BM instead of DP. I don't know the show that well but I was fairly sure 9701 would have little protection left... Kill someone who was definitely a threat and could win the game that night vs kill an investigator who wasn't a certainty to be mafia. I guess it's difficult when you don't have the info though.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
DP i was unprotected for the last 3 days since my 3 protectors were dead before people knew I was jack I wouldn't of been getting protection i would say you could of taken me out and won earlier

I was weary, as I failed to kill you twice already thus we tried to get rid of other townies.

Drew-Sta

Staff member

Actually I was protecting you for a while. I switched to u from afs.

whall15

Coach
30 Rock Mafia MVP

Kenneth_Parcell.jpg

HowHigh he was Kenneth Parcell, Stars aligned.

I thought he did an excellent job, killing plenty of townies and staying completely under the radar.