What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v knights

spider

Coach
3 - dougie - our biggest metre eater tonight a lot of tackling
2 - gallen
1 - misi

caine was sharp and changed our shape from the line for the 20 minutes he was on the field - hope he plays and gets more time next week

shame pom missed that opportunity, i think we may have got home off that

The Popper

Bench
3 - Simmo - displays total commitment and enthusiasm in everything he does. A boardroom favourite. Superb.

2 - Corey - quickly adapting from that obnoxiously brutal Bulldog's attitude to the more socially acceptable Sharkies mentality. Well done.

1 - The Pink Pig - a welcome addition to our team.
:crazy:

macavity

Referee
dont know if my votes count

but for you guys IMO it was

3 - snowy
2 - barrett
1 - green

you guys are a couple of outside backs off being contenders IMO.

To top it all off some 140 kg f**king knights supporter kept dropping his daks right next to us, not a great day

aaah you were next to tiny....

wattsy32

Juniors
I dead set must of been watching another match

3-toopu. I thought he was outstanding, always looking to get the ball away. If we had Kearney-like figure roaming we might of put more points on

2-green. With the chances he got he played well, Barrett needed to send him more ball and give the kid a chance

1 caine. Unlike Hughes, Caine was able to scoot well from dummy half and get a roll on. Hopefully corey was watching, as he has to learn to go from dummy half more often!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I dead set must of been watching another match

2-green. With the chances he got he played well, Barrett needed to send him more ball and give the kid a chance
!

You must have been watching a different game. Barret played outside Green 90% of the night.

Special K

Coach
3 - Douglas
2 - Caine
1 - Snowden

Not a good night to be a sharkie... Barrett was on another level to any of our backs last night and that showed by the lack of trust he had him them near the line. Gee that was a great ball for Misi

Dommie

Juniors
3. Snowden
2. Barrett - will be a great buy
1. Douglas

Too many wasted sets of six, like the set just before half time. No attack, not straight enough anyway. Pom stuffing up the backline.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
FTR

official Dally M Points

3: Scott Dureau (Newcastle)
2: Chris Houston (Newcastle)
1: Isaac de Gois (Newcastle)

It is fair to say de Gois was far better than Corey.

chewsta

First Grade
Degois earnt that point, he had a target painted on his forehead last night.
Any time he went near the ball, Snowden cut him in half.

squiddy

Juniors
3 Gallen - tried his guts out again - may not have been his best but without him we're totally farked

2 Dougo - just doesnt know how to stop working

1 Caine - added a little spark and surely should start next week based on last nights game

Tucky

Juniors
Degois earnt that point, he had a target painted on his forehead last night.
Any time he went near the ball, Snowden cut him in half.
I saw deGois giving Snowden the eye after one of those hits. He knew he was a marked man last night, but still played well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
1 Caine - added a little spark and surely should start next week based on last nights game

I would say not. he has been out of the game for a while due to his inability to recover properly from his injury. He actually retired. I reckon they will bring him along steadily.

I Cux2 & Caine partnership would be great. Caine would also not look out of place in the 6 or 7. he has put on a fair bit of bulk which is good. Phase corey out & bring Cux2 & him along & will be very happy.

Hughes, another great call by Azzah.