What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v parra

taipan

Referee
3.Gallen
2.Ryan
1 Carney and Robbod dead heat.

The team must have been on mogadons in the first half,looked as if they felt a win was a formality.
Pom still worries the life out of me at times.:(

chewsta

First Grade
I can remember f**k all but rhe merkins in front of me saying how shit beau ryan is and if he wasnt a media star he would be nothing...
From a pist point of view ... they can get a fat c**k up em. He was f**king awssome!!

carcharias

Immortal
I was in stitches every time pom got the ball.
There was a group of blokes next to me giving him encouragement to not drop or pass the ball.

Quigs

Immortal
The mate and I were in stitches too Carch with the Pom.

What cracked us up the most is when he threw that quick pass to Stapo. The one where Stapo went to kick it infield but he set himself up.

Anyhow the thing that cracked us up about that pass was the fact that the touchie didn't recieve any facial injuries. Poms quick hand passes to outside backs usually end up taking out the unsuspecting linesman

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 ryan
2 gallen
1 graham

You really gotta get rid of Pomeroy & Wright. Horrible defenders (sloppy/weak tacklers, rush up but don't shut anything down, stay back too far & create gaps, poor first contact) & both are very average in attack.

When Carney drifts towards them, he wants them to run a hard straight line, like Gallen did when he scored his try, instead they drift across in the same direction, forcing the winger out of the field of play, thus giving the defence an extra player. They are also flat footed too often.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
3- Beau
2- Wade
1- Gal

-3 Pom deadest this bloke is one uncoordinated human. As a supporter I'm ashamed at how many games we gifted Tautai but this just takes it to another level

Griffoshark66

First Grade
3 ryan
2 gallen
1 graham

You really gotta get rid of Pomeroy & Wright. Horrible defenders (sloppy/weak tacklers, rush up but don't shut anything down, stay back too far & create gaps, poor first contact) & both are very average in attack.

When Carney drifts towards them, he wants them to run a hard straight line, like Gallen did when he scored his try, instead they drift across in the same direction, forcing the winger out of the field of play, thus giving the defence an extra player. They are also flat footed too often.

All of this.

Bluto

Juniors
The mate and I were in stitches too Carch with the Pom.

What cracked us up the most is when he threw that quick pass to Stapo. The one where Stapo went to kick it infield but he set himself up.

Anyhow the thing that cracked us up about that pass was the fact that the touchie didn't recieve any facial injuries. Poms quick hand passes to outside backs usually end up taking out the unsuspecting linesman

That wasn't a quick pass. He just dropped it in Stapo's direction.

millersnose

Post Whore
While I think pom made two defensive blunders and dropped a ball he made plenty of Meters and busted tackles and hit very hard in defended

In fact he was the dominant center by the end of the game

Over the last two weeks it's been fashionable to scapegoat Pom without criticizing worse defensive reads by carney feki and wright

In both games he was miles above those players

And his intimidatory value is plain to see as his hits clearly hurt

I recon carney has now now superseded gal as the forum sacred cow

Latest posts