What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3P-Address this issue

Hellsy

Immortal
I just don't think you can get ticketek to change though!
Homebush has ATM's ppurely because they are sponsored by ANZ :lol: but I agree it is very handy on occiaison. SFS has had one solitary one for as long as I can remember. Neither of these would solve Ron problem of needing to use EFT to buy a ticket tho!!!

I saw on their ad that ANZ now have ATMs that have legs and walk around. Maybe we just hire one of these to wait out the front for Ron. It can accompany him around during the game in case he needs to buy stuff.

Suitman

Post Whore
Talking of buying tickets, I noticed when I went to the Titans game that you can buy match tickets at newsagents up there.
What a cracking idea.

Suity

Talking of buying tickets, I noticed when I went to the Titans game that you can buy match tickets at newsagents up there.
What a cracking idea.

Suity

But would that be a state-based thing? Maybe a system set up in Qld that the Titans are making use of?

Even if this is true, is it possible for a team (namely, us) to set up an additional, independant ticketing system that works alongside Ticketek, thus giving us the opportunity to develop a similar possibility?

bartman

Immortal
I will put your concern to the right people. It is ridiculous and a pet hate of mine that a service can only be utilised by credit card. Obviously this system is in place for the remainder of this season, so anything that is changed will come into place for 2010.
Great response Sevens. No unnecessary defensiveness or vitriol, and straight to the point of sharing knowledge and showing how things can get done (or attempted) for the better.

Threads like this are a top use of the forum, imo :thumn.

Suitman

Post Whore
Threads like this are a top use of the forum, imo :thumn.

Absolutely Bart.

Ask a question nicely, and someone will generally reply nicely.

No need for last weeks sh*t at all, and a lesson has been learned.

Thanks for the reply Terry.

Suity

Jodeci

Bench
I just don't think you can get ticketek to change though!
Homebush has ATM's ppurely because they are sponsored by ANZ :lol: but I agree it is very handy on occiaison. SFS has had one solitary one for as long as I can remember. Neither of these would solve Ron problem of needing to use EFT to buy a ticket tho!!!

Are those ATM's inside the stadium?

Parra Future

Juniors
because no one ever believes my words are real;-)

I prefer Monopoly - never lost a game in my whole life:p

Maybe they should create a Parramatta version of Monopoly. Then you could put Bakers Mews on a block and rent them out....

I think the Bronco's came out with a Bronco's edition of Monopoly last year didn't they?

Sometime tonight I'm gonna start a thread where everyone can make their suggestions regarding what should be included. Then I'll make one next week and have it ready for perusal at the Panthers game.

Parra Future

Juniors
Heres some thoughts HJ.

1) Rose & Crown will need a spot.
2) Westfields Parra will have to be worth a mint.
3) Parra Stadium can be the best property on the board.
4) One of the chance cards can say that the "Friends of the Park" or whatever their called have just sent you back six places.
5) Another chance card can be Parra Stadium Trust has upped your rent.
6) Timezone should probably get a mention.
7) Another chance card can be Ron Jeremy has visited the Stadium, you must fork out $10,000 for new ATM machines.
8) Another chance card could be, you just beat Stagger Eel in a beauty contest, collect $10.

Sh*t, I could go on all day. Maybe we should hook up HJ and start flogging the boards of to the supporters.

Lucky last thought for the day. One position on the board says, (instead of Jail position), you are trying to buy a beer in Sterlos, miss three turns.

Regards,

Col.

Cheers, mate.

I'd say the "real estate" will actually turn out to be players, whereas what were train stations will become places like the LC. We'll have to figure out what to do with the Utilities as well.

Like I said, I'll start a thread later and begin with choosing players to take the real estate spots.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Heres some thoughts HJ.

1) Rose & Crown will need a spot.
2) Westfields Parra will have to be worth a mint.
3) Parra Stadium can be the best property on the board.
4) One of the chance cards can say that the "Friends of the Park" or whatever their called have just sent you back six places.
5) Another chance card can be Parra Stadium Trust has upped your rent.
6) Timezone should probably get a mention.
7) Another chance card can be Ron Jeremy has visited the Stadium, you must fork out $10,000 for new ATM machines.
8) Another chance card could be, you just beat Stagger Eel in a beauty contest, collect $10.

Sh*t, I could go on all day. Maybe we should hook up HJ and start flogging the boards of to the supporters.

Lucky last thought for the day. One position on the board says, (instead of Jail position), you are trying to buy a beer in Sterlos, miss three turns.

Regards,

Col.

:lol: yeah Col, there should be an atm card ffs - that would be better then get out of jail card imo

Hellsy

Immortal
Well at Homebush there are ATM's around and at Fox Studio's as well.
You can't just whack an ATM anywhere for security type issues I guess, gotta be protected a bit!

Latest posts