What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v England at SCG on Jan 21, 2018

Iafeta

Referee
Cam White. Looked good. And works hard in the nets. And likes Smiffs queefs. Unlike Maxwell. Inspired selection

Reactions: JJ

vvvrulz

Coach
Unpopular opinion, but Cam White wasn't a completely terrible batsman and could have done better without a stop-start career.

Absolutely no point in bringing him back now of course - I wonder who Maxi Pad brassed off.

mozza91

Coach
We’ve been under par no doubt (Hutty may have mentioned this?) but England deserve plenty of credit.

They’ve turned into a very good batting side with bowlers who do the job at the death. To do it without Stokes is a great effort.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
We’ve been under par no doubt (Hutty may have mentioned this?) but England deserve plenty of credit.

They’ve turned into a very good batting side with bowlers who do the job at the death. To do it without Stokes is a great effort.

Absolutely, no shame losing to a quality side. England are clearly working towards a World Cup on home soil.

vvvrulz

Coach
Let's wind back to the 2015 World Cup (which Australia won of course), several of their key wins came from Finch and Smith ticking at 100 SR and getting the platform built before the lower order ran with it, and most of the time it was Maxwell.

Now Maxwell may be a bit of a hack, but this is a clear case of removing the ingredient that delivered 320+ instead of a tired 280.

Hutty1986

Immortal

I believe i hinted the score was perhaps a tad beyond us.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Slats just compared Mmarsh to Buttler. Stoinis has only been around about 10 games but he's still more proven than derpo Marsh

vvvrulz

Coach
God Pillock Pieterson just doesn't have a radio voice, I mean he means well and tries to talk sense and get animated but he's so flat and unconvincing trying to play the sincere nice guy.

Graeme Swann is a prat but at least he's got an opinion and isn't afraid to have a dig.

In fact I've been watching a decent chunk of this game and I can't recall a single piece of commentary, even cliches.

JJ

Immortal
What's the strategy here - nobody try much, and we'll see if the Bison can beat England alone?

He's having some series - unfortunately not getting any support yet