What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 19, 2014

No ones doubting Warnie's ability to bowl,its his recommendations eg.Beer,McGain as the best spin bowlers in Oz at a time we are pulling the piss about....lol

cleary89

Coach
Nice hearing an erudite, humble cricketer. Bailey gets a ticket to South Aftica.

As I was leaving he was trying to quickly get from the members to out the back of the new stand (obviously now was going to the commentators box), had his arm around guys for pictures and was signing autographs all on the run. Seemed like a cool guy

TheParraboy

Staff member
We play tour game v South African XI on Feb 5 (in 16 days time), probably leave for the tour a few days before the tour game

I reckon after this game (we win series) we will rest most of the test players eg Warner, Clarke, Bailey, Johnson, Haddin

Poms may end up winning one of the remaining ODI, maybe

Sir Biffo

Bench
This over rate is atrocious, they'll be saved by us whipping them up so bad .... however, if Australia batted the full 50 overs they'd be dead set 45 minutes late.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
stand up if your 3 nil up!!! Stand up if your 3 nil up stand up!!!

Farewell Skull thanks for the memories champ.

The Eagle

Juniors
I don't think Ponting was an especially great captain but you are talking utter nonsense regarding how he left the team. He was the last captain of a very great side. Those very great players were retiring that is just a fact mate.

Punter was a fine Captain
Lead from the front but after that single test wouldn't dare bowl first again after winning a toss due to a lambasting by couch cricketers

The old guard retired all at once and nobody was belting the door down to replace them

Also lol bringing up Tait and Lee

While Lee slowly fell apart from his action to hit 160 Tait was always just fast but shit, worse than Notch ever was and to think people still pay him for express pies is nothing short of a joke

Perhaps I should attempt getting an extra 40 clicks up and put my hand up for t20

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol Ponting was an average skipper, a good leader of men but tactically inept, anyone who doesn't think this has no idea about cricket.