What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Brisbane Jan 18, 2013

Xfactor1979

Bench
Looks like I'll have to find something else to do tonight. Cricket Australia should refund everybody who bought a ticket to this game their money back

in a three match series between aus and sl (a dead rubber) a while back
sl were knocked over by mitchell starc

but being a dead rubber sl didnt bother turning up

and sl are far more competitive in the odis

vvvrulz

Coach
LOL, some medium nuffy with 5 wickets. Unbelievable

Kula has been a decent limited overs bowler for a while, not great pace but bowls good lines and gets the ball nipping in. Hardly a nuffy.

Still doesn't justify 30/6 :shock:

IanG

Coach
I'm starting to think that maybe I should come out of retirement. There could eb hope for me yet.

in a three match series between aus and sl (a dead rubber) a while back
sl were knocked over by mitchell starc

but being a dead rubber sl didnt bother turning up

and sl are far more competitive in the odis

But this isn't a dead rubber

Cool time to sack the board cya old man invers

Yeah and get rid of those university shiny arses in the background while they're at it. The ones who come up with these f**kin stupid ideas

gUt

Coach
Like El Diablo said, Cricket Aus have well and truly shat in their own nest with this insane policy. This game will be over by 3:30pm local time.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee its good to see our rotation policy, sorry informed player management policy, isn't destabilising the team and providing good momentum so we can can put in consistent performances