What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Brisbane Jan 18, 2013

BunniesMan

Immortal
It'll probably be the last time he's allowed to... Clarke did not look happy with the line of questioning at all.
If even a moron like Nicholas can see the traincrash that is rotation it is infuriating that noone that actually makes decisions can see it.
:lol: Herp de derp de de derp!!!
I literally couldn't be more wrong if I tried. Sometimes I think I should just start predicting the opposite of what I really think.
That was f**king atrocious.

Lost a lot of respect for Clarke today when mentioned the 6 wickets! Does he think we're f**kwits?

The last thing we need is more f**king apologists. We are shite, there is no use sugar coating it.

Pick the best 11 and be done with it. Rotate when someone is shite or they're injured.
Exactly. When we started ODI rotation our 2nd XI was good enough to beat most countries. We are nowhere near good enough to stuff around with that now.

Only 2 reasons why players should not play, form or injury. And when I say injury I mean injuries that would be serious enough to keep the player out if it was a World Cup Final.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
If even a moron like Nicholas can see the traincrash that is rotation it is infuriating that noone that actually makes decisions can see it.

I literally couldn't be more wrong if I tried. Sometimes I think I should just start predicting the opposite of what I really think.

Exactly. When we started ODI rotation our 2nd XI was good enough to beat most countries. We are nowhere near good enough to stuff around with that now.

Only 2 reasons why players should not play, form or injury. And when I say injury I mean injuries that would be serious enough to keep the player out if it was a World Cup Final.

What's going on here??..

I agree with you..

Hallatia

Referee
someone from here (LU) made this comment to me this evening
How silly was today's game
Top order can't bat
Fielders can't field
BM couldn't even BM
Which is go full genius
Fair call, BM did fail to be himself and he actually made some sense

Meth

Staff member
To be honest, I can see this sort of thing (teams collapsing to record low ODI scores) happening more often as a result of T20. I know that we (NZ) have always had a score like that in us and that Australia posting a low score like that is not completely unprecedented. But I think that the T20 mindset will convert to an increase in collapses like these in ODI's across the board.

Nightward

Juniors
Well, Cricket Australia has recently been treating their opposition with contempt, the Australian tam with contempt, and cricketing fans with contempt. About time it caught up with them; only question now is whether or not they own up to their failings and fix the problem or double down with another inquiry and more idiotic decisions. All signs point to the latter, but I suppose we can only hope...

snoozer

Bench
and to seeing some of himself in Brayshaw. They're both clueless pests whose "insights" about cricket shouldn't be heard by anyone

Hopefully brayshaw reads this and the rest of goldenrods posts and signs himself into some long term treatment facility for the mentally unstable and we hear no more from him.

Hallatia

Referee
if he is anything like BM, then he would constantly be googling his name to read everything that makes a mention of him