What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Brisbane Jan 18, 2013

jezmond

Juniors
I'd go as far as saying we are guaranteed to win from here after this HUGE wicket of Jayawardene...

jezmond

Juniors
Brayshaw hasn't said a single thing about Sri Lanka, all he talks about is how good Australia is, so f**king annoying.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Yep, there's plenty of pressure on the Sri Lankans JB, heals and chaps you blithering f**kknuckles. They've got 45 overs to score 64 runs with 9 wickets in hand.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
FFS Beetle Bailey drops another catch off McKay. If you don't want to win for Australia at least take them for the sake of my fantasy team.

gUt

Coach
Yep, there's plenty of pressure on the Sri Lankans JB, heals and chaps you blithering f**kknuckles. They've got 45 overs to score 64 runs with 9 wickets in hand.

It?s not much better on the Grandstand commentary. The best this NZ bloke Danny Morrison can come up with is to repeatedly say ?if Australia can get 3-4 quick wickets it?ll be interesting??

They get paid for this verbal diarrhea.

Springbokfly

Juniors
Channel 9 have told the Sri Lankas to bat at a slow rate so they don't need to resume to their normal crap programming.

Squeezer

Juniors
Our bowlers are as brainless as our selectors and commentators. If the ball is swinging then pitch the f**ker up.

Here we go, Johnson is in the attack. I wonder what delights await?