What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: India v Australia at Ranchi March 8th 2019

vvvrulz

Coach
Man of the match performance coming up from le finisher MS Dhoni

57 not out off 59 balls.
21 off 45 balls before that.
Hits the winning runs in the 50th over with a glorious four which doesn’t quite carry

26 off 42, one out of three ain’t bad.

Kohli is a machine though, just insane. Indian team look surprisingly brittle without him at the crease. I doubt Australia can win the series but at least we may have a contest, they’re going to regret Stoinplod costing them the last one.

vvvrulz

Coach
Rohit is turning into a lazy bastard, some average fielding cost 10-15 runs as well.

No real benchmark teams in ODI cricket right now.

Better performance, but the batting lineup doesn’t have the right balance.

Stoinis needs to come in higher, he’s a good batsmen but too slow to get going to be a middle order batsmen.

Can’t play both Handscomb & Carey.

And Shaun Marsh’s running between wickets is dire.

aussies1st

Staff member
Better performance, but the batting lineup doesn’t have the right balance.

Stoinis needs to come in higher, he’s a good batsmen but too slow to get going to be a middle order batsmen.

Can’t play both Handscomb & Carey.

And Shaun Marsh’s running between wickets is dire.

I would say we can't play Marsh either. If he's not top 3 he's too slow as well. Turner could be a better fit down the order

I would say we can't play Marsh either. If he's not top 3 he's too slow as well. Turner could be a better fit down the order

Yeah despite Shaun Marsh scoring runs in ODI, he’s too old school to have an impact. Steve Smith plays that anchor role better, should be a straight swap.