What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at MCG Dec 26-30 2018 - INDIA WON BY 137 RUNS

Mr Spock!

Referee
So another bloke who makes starts and doesn't go on with it, and who is a cancer in the sheds, is our saviour?

The bloke averages mid 30s in England. Zero hundreds, which our lineup desperately needs. Let's not overstate his record, he will not save us in the Ashes and he is not worth the trouble
Making over 30 is an achievement.

You obviously havent being paying attention.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
LOL these losers still trying to find an all-rounder just because Flintoff carved us up in that 2005 Ashes series,LOL even Roger Federer ,Lionel Messi and Usain Bolt lose on occasions so of course that Aussie team was bound to lose the odd series here and there.
Shut up brah, the only decent English allrounder was Chris Lewis.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Labuchagne's run out in pakistan in his first or second test tells me everything about the concentration and importance this mob place on their wicket.

TIGER14

Bench
Simple way to stop nationalistic Indians with their 'Australians are racist shit' - just mention the caste system. Or Hindus treatment of Sikhs or Muslims.

That said I work with a helluva lot of Indians and they're all good eggs, great people.

Or you get a Pakistani involved and watch them go at each other.

Meth

Staff member
Just thinking about short fast bowlers, Ryan Harris wasn't overly tall.

vvvrulz

Coach
LOL these losers still trying to find an all-rounder just because Flintoff carved us up in that 2005 Ashes series

And the funny thing is Flintoff had a largely ordinary career barring that Ashes, a handful of golden tests and 'attitude'. He's another Chris Cairns, whom in fact has a better record and Cairns can claim his body let him down in his peak + was in genuinely shit teams pretty much all career.

Flintoff was here in the 2006 Ashes, what happened then?
Got piss drunk during a world cup too.

The Flintoff hype pisses me off.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
And the funny thing is Flintoff had a largely ordinary career barring that Ashes, a handful of golden tests and 'attitude'. He's another Chris Cairns, whom in fact has a better record and Cairns can claim his body let him down in his peak + was in genuinely shit teams pretty much all career.

Flintoff was here in the 2006 Ashes, what happened then?
Got piss drunk during a world cup too.

The Flintoff hype pisses me off.

This is correct,Flintoff is no better than Cairns/Vettori/Oram as an all-rounder

Latest posts