What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at Perth Jan 13-17, 2012

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I've seen Warner (in his 5th Test) yet to come against a top quality attack, being compared to Viv Richards and Virender Sehwag.

Considering he came close to Viv's record, I don't see why you would start crying about the comparison.

Doesn't explain the rest of your bitter dribble in this and other threads.

Meth

Staff member
No one was talking about New Zealand Cricket, funnily enough it is you who brings up New Zealand Cricket in game threads that do involve the New Zealand side:lol::lol::lol:. Wanker.

correct

We're here discussing Australia v India.

You come on here with you boring old 'sheepf***er' routine.

You're obsessed.

typicalfan

Coach
I've seen Warner (in his 5th Test) yet to come against a top quality attack, being compared to Viv Richards and Virender Sehwag.
Compared due to style of play, and the current state of play, not their careers. Everyone else understands it, why can't you?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Considering he came close to Viv's record, I don't see why you would start crying about the comparison.

Doesn't explain the rest of your bitter dribble in this and other threads.

Because Viv Richards is one of the great batsman of all time and David Warner has just started his career.:? Nathan Astle owns the record for the quickest double century of all time but doesn't mean he is compared to some of the greatest batsmen of all time. Its all very pre mature, just like the Phil Hughes hype. That guy scored two hundreds in his first series against better attacks, away from home. And look where he is now. Judgement on Warner should be a bit more reserved.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We're well on our way to being a combined 1/1000 counting Clarke/Ponting, Clarke/Hussey and this partnership.

Unless you think we've really become THAT good then you know our success is because of India being so shit and all we're doing is being good enough to take advantage.

I still think we'd be flat out winning 1 test if the Ashes were now.

ceagle

Bench
ffs were just comparing his style of play, do you have to criticize every comment on here?

some11

Referee
Dream partnership, setting up another innings win?

On Warner, time will tell, but for now cant we just enjoy some f**king good batting?

Latest posts