What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

Fangs

Coach
Tricky situation tbh. Run rate needs a kick but with our middle/lower order we could easily be bowled out with a lead under 300.

I think they might be a bit patient until lunch the send out the master blaster Wade during the middle session.

TIGER14

Bench
Tricky situation tbh. Run rate needs a kick but with our middle/lower order we could easily be bowled out with a lead under 300.

I think they might be a bit patient until lunch the send out the master blaster Wade during the middle session.
Use him as our X-factor sub you reckon?

Exsilium

First Grade
I agree regarding the run rate. It’s too slow. Get on with it.

The bowling attack is tired and predictable. Go for the jugular.

That and we all want to see Wade bat.

TIGER14

Bench
Lol.

He will have a licence to thrill if this partnership gets us over a 300 lead. Will be good for him to have no responsibility.

To be honest though, he batted like he had no responsibility in the first innings too. That didn’t work out so well.

Fangs

Coach
What I'd give to get someone busy like Russell Arnold coming in next. You gotta work those 1's.

To be honest though, he batted like he had no responsibility in the first innings too. That didn’t work out so well.

That he did. The pressure got to Wadey.

Latest posts