What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

Bazal

Post Whore
tenor.gif

Don't be too hard on him mate he's not listening to the commentary.

No need from his vantage point sitting on the off bail

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Piss off Gilly, it's not even close IMO. Smith>>>>>> Kholi as a test batsman.

And Kholi didn't lose 12 months out of the game in his prime due to appeasing non cricket fans.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bring Kurtis Patterson in to replace Wade for the next Test. Has an average of 144 and hasn't been given another opportunity after being injured.

he's struggling to hold his spot for the Bluebags atm, really is out of form

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Green has done a good job to hang in there with Smiffy till lunch, another quick wicket might have given them a sniff.

The_Frog

First Grade
Bring Kurtis Patterson in to replace Wade for the next Test. Has an average of 144 and hasn't been given another opportunity after being injured.
114 not out against the might of Sri Lanka in an innings in which Burns and Head made big hundreds. (Not so) Recent Shield form is quite ordinary. This is the trouble with playing our premier first class comp only in spring and autumn. I'd have Henriques instead.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I live in Mosman, you know that merkin. No one can prove I live in bloody Logan

back to cricket please
@Twizzle proved it months ago. He outsmarted your shitty IT blocker. It’s sad that you’d want to diss the good people of Logan by pretending you are something you aren’t.

Now back to the cricket please.