What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

Joker's Wild

Coach
I really hope England make a game of this. International RL needs a strong English side.

I cant see them actually beating the Roos though

adamkungl

Immortal
On form England won't win. Hope they don't utterly surrender like they usually do as soon as one of the Horsemen touch the ball... :lol:

Simo

First Grade
Aussies to put 20 points on in the opening 20, a few more by half time and then a dour second half as the aussies stay in 2nd gear thinking about the drink at the end of the game and the poms to get excited by a consolation try in the 75th minute.

Hope im wrong and we get some of those early 2000 matches though, they were great, close to the last 10 and then we win in the last moments!

On form England won't win. Hope they don't utterly surrender like they usually do as soon as one of the Horsemen touch the ball... :lol:

Have they found a centre who isn't afraid to tackle Inglis? That'd be a good start for them. I suppose Jack Reed goes alright.

Australia to win 34-12

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Have they found a centre who isn't afraid to tackle Inglis? That'd be a good start for them. I suppose Jack Reed goes alright.

Australia to win 34-12

I would be more worried about Rangi Chase TBH....even the french ran through him....look at what Tony Williams has done against NZ's outstanding defense :lol:

roughyedspud

Coach
slater,inglis,thurston & lockyer are all game breakers.....cam smith,as good as he is,is'nt a gamebreaker.....he does the hard graft and the dirty work...

if he had the line breaking ability of james roby however he would be a "horseman"