What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

I don't think Reed will have any trouble, he's been solid all year in attack and defence.

He's certainly a step up from the mugs they've stuck out in the centres in years past. He has the capacity to shut down Inglis, but he's definitely a class below GI.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
It's crazy how much better he becomes in rep football as well. Probably doesn't hurt to have Lockyer and Thurston feeding you the footy.

RedVee

First Grade

roughyedspud

Coach
the 19 man squads have been announced

England: S Tomkins (Wigan); R Hall (Leeds), J Reed (Brisbane), K Yeaman (Hull), T Briscoe (Hull); K Sinfield (Leeds), R Chase (Castleford); J Graham (St Helens), J Roby (St Helens), J Peacock (Leeds, capt), G Ellis (Wests Tigers), B Westwood (Warrington), C Heighington (Wests Tigers).

Subs (from): G Widdop (Melbourne), A Morley (Warrington), J Jones-Buchanan (Leeds), J Wilkin (St Helens), G Carvell (Warrington), D McGuire (Leeds).

Australia: B Slater (Melbourne), A Uate (Newcastle), C Lawrence (Wests Tigers), G Inglis (South Sydney), D Boyd (St George Illawarra); D Lockyer (Brisbane, capt), J Thurston (North Queensland); P Gallen (Cronulla), C Smith (Melbourne), M Scott (North Queensland), L Lewis (Penrith), S Thaiday (Brisbane), A Watmough (Manly).

Interchange (from): C Cronk (Melbourne), K Galloway (Wests Tigers), C Parker (Brisbane), T Williams (Manly), B Scott (St George Illawarra), R Farrar (Wests Tigers).

Fast Eddie

First Grade
LOL England beating Aus? Pftt.

I'm really not going to waste my time trying to reason with an over obsessed Aussie fanboy, your level of bias is of Bunniesman proportions.

This guy doesn't have a different opinion, it's pretty much the same opinion for everything without any sort of impartial judgment.
Most of the Aussies on this site are actually really intelligent, but you know there's a couple in every fanbase I suppose...but hey they're still annoying!

:sarcasm: